Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 5:04:55 PM EDT
Actually in Richmond.  I am here for work and I am stuck here until tomorrow night.  Anybody know anything fun to do around here?  I'm by myself and I don't know where anything is....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Go get some of the best Chinese food around. Great wonton noodle at Maks noodle house. Do you have a car??
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Heck yes I have a car.  I'd shoot myself if I was at the mercy of public transportation.  Any good bars, clubs, "exotic dance clubs", or anything else around here where I could get toasted and forget the fact that I'm 2000 miles from home?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Actually in Richmond.  I am here for work and I am stuck here until tomorrow night.  Anybody know anything fun to do around here?  I'm by myself and I don't know where anything is....

Ha, Richmond ........

I'm about 20 miles east of you.

Too bad you're gone tommorrow, local Tac Rifle shoot on Sunday.

Hit Lever Arms in Vancouver tommorrow if you can, good gun store, they're in the book.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top