Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2001 7:06:52 AM EDT
A man stops by, unannounced, his sons and daughter-in-laws house.
He sees a masked man "attacking" his daughter-in-law. He pulls a gun and shoots the masked man.
At the hospital the daughter-in-law learns she is a widow, and the father learns he killed his son. Arizona 1996.
------------------------------------------------
A hiker in the wood hears a woman screaming.
He rushes towards the sound and discovers a woman tied to a tree and a man with a knife ripping her clothes off. He shouts at the "attacker" to stop. The "attacker" turns towards the hiker, knife in hand, the hiker shoots the "attacker". The hiker is charged with
manslaughter.
What is similar in these stories?
In both stories the men and women were engaged
in consensual KINKY SEX.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard a story one time where a child peeks in his parents bedroom and sees mommy tied up and gagged.  He called 911 and apparently a SWAT team showed up and it was a big scene.  Probably just urban legend, but amusing none the less.
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The hiker is charged with
manslaughter.

View Quote

I just don't get it.

What is a hiker supposed to do? Walk up to the dude and tap him on the shoulder.."Excuse me, pardon me, but are you raping the young lady or merely engaging in consensual kinky sex?" [;D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:02:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Note to self: Have kinky sex in the gun vault with the vault door closed.  Hopefully I'll remember how to open the door from the inside...

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top