Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 8/25/2017 11:30:14 PM EDT
As seen on /pol/
Stormfront WHOIS page - note the clientHold in the status field.
Monday addition: AP Story

I'm probably gonna get roasted for posting this topic, although I am not an 88 sympathizer. I do not support or agree with the things that are known to be discussed there. Flame suit on.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:31:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably trying to incite all 50 of them to violence...
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I love seeing idiots of all stripes spew what they spew...because then I can see them clearly for exactly what they are.

They will go to the "dark web" and it will be even more 'cool' and 'edgy' for these guys.  

Good move Google, SJW's.

That being said...this shit is funny, I don't care who you are.

Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#3]
1st amendment doesn't set well with some folks around here, unless they agree with you.  This'll be good.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm literally happy to see the bad shit crazy left stick it to American Nazis.

I hope they don't stop until the few dozen of them that actually exist are taken down.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I came here thinking the barbershop quartet met a untimely demise.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, bye.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
1st amendment doesn't set well with some folks around here, unless they agree with you.  This'll be good.
View Quote
OK.  One more time for people who couldn't sit through the whole 4 minutes of a School House Rock animated short...

The 1st Amendment prevents the government from abridging your right to free speech.

There is no comparable protection in the private sector.  A business can shut you down for whatever reason.

This has nothing to do with the 1st Amendment.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Insert Martin Niemoller quote here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#9]
[sniffle]

reminds me of the eastern front. Beautiful 
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:37:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Their company, their rules. Same as when a bakery doesn't want to bake a gay wedding cake they should be able to deny service.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:37:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Speech for Communists/NeoLeft Facist who would line people up and shoot them for not agreeing is ok. But not for Stormfront. Hmmmmmmh. Selective Outrage and Censorship it is.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm gonna laugh with irony when they get around to taking down ARFCOM, just like when they get to the US Presidents and War Memorial Statues.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
View Quote
Hell I am with you on this, besides as another poster said, the more some people talk, the more warning you have to stay away from them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:38:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OK.  One more time for people who couldn't sit through the whole 4 minutes of a School House Rock animated short...

The 1st Amendment prevents the government from abridging your right to free speech.

There is no comparable protection in the private sector.  A business can shut you down for whatever reason.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless, of course, you're asked to bake a gay cake.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Their company, their rules. Same as when a bakery doesn't want to bake a gay wedding cake they should be able to deny service.
View Quote
This.  But leftists will NEVER apply it equally.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm gonna laugh with irony when they get around to taking down ARFCOM, just like when they get to the US Presidents and War Memorial Statues.
View Quote
Will I get my $24 back?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually it does, if you shut down Antifa or the Communist Party USA websites that is exactly what the same people who are punching people in the face would be screaming. Or just look at what people who got made when President Trump blocked them from his twitterfeed scream and are trying to get a court to stop him from blocking them, from his personal twitter account.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
You will not be laughing on Arfcom that if for sure.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:40:29 PM EDT
[#19]
I used to go there to get build a wall propaganda like 10 or 11 years ago. They were screaming about muslim immigration into Europe even back then.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Unless, of course, you're asked to bake a gay cake.
View Quote
Well maybe the Nazis should have been a little more open about all the black cock they fantasized about and then they could gone for protected class.  It's a little late for us to Monday morning quarterback their life choices.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ar15.onion?

ETA:

Of course judging by the technical savy of most posters... it will be a lot less crowded, I'm sure SharBlu will still find its way in.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#22]
On the one hand, no one is obligated to host them.
On the other, I don't want their disgusting bile eliminated.
Freedom of speech is critical and our founding fathers understood that.
Just because it isn't popular doesn't mean it should be suppressed provided they are not calling for or inciting violence.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm literally happy to see the bad shit crazy left stick it to American Nazis.

I hope they don't stop until the few dozen of them that actually exist are taken down.
View Quote
99% are all undercover federal agents trying to find out whos in charge.

David Duke sold the rest out long ago.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:42:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This.  But leftists will NEVER apply it equally.
View Quote
And outer party conservatives will always defend their unequal application.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:42:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Well, bye.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll still be sad, but the irony won't be lost on me.

Edited to redact any semblance of pride so I don't offend anyone.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:43:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

99% are all undercover federal agents trying to find out whos in charge.

David Duke sold the rest out long ago.
View Quote
The left totally stepped on their dicks calling every single Trump voter a Nazi, so this is their Benghazi moment when they step on a few irrelevant douche bags, just like the guy who made the YouTube video that purportedly was the cause of the embassy attacks.

Liberals are very often prone to throwing their swords into the water and claiming to have won against the god of the oceans.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:44:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Actually it does, if you shut down Antifa or the Communist Party USA websites that is exactly what the same people who are punching people in the face would be screaming. And this has what, exactly, to do with free speech and the 1st amendment?

Or just look at what people who got made when President Trump blocked them from his twitterfeed scream and are trying to get a court to stop him from blocking them, from his personal twitter account.  When the man uses it to communicate with the people (as he's oft lauded for here) and to speak to official policy, it's no longer a private account.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:45:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:45:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I haven't been able to find a good blow by blow of exactly what happened but the large web companies and ICANN appear to have conspired to effectively seize the domain. I have no idea how that's legal, it probably isn't, but they have all the money and control so they are going to do what they want and make whoever owned the domain sue to get it back it appears.

This is a chilling precedent and everyone who isn't a leftist should be unsettled by it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I love seeing idiots of all stripes spew what they spew...because then I can see them clearly for exactly what they are.

They will go to the "dark web" and it will be even more 'cool' and 'edgy' for these guys.  

Good move Google, SJW's.

That being said...this shit is funny, I don't care who you are.

http://i.imgur.com/pkoQqRP.png
View Quote

There is nothing so effective as letting these assholes out themselves as fools.  Pushing them underground merely gives them the allure of forbidden knowledge.  

With enough rope they will hang themselves every time.   Same goes for commies.   People need to see them for exactly what they are.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#34]
I literally don't give a fuck.

Maybe they should spend some meth proceeds on setting up a server in some single wide that's not waiting to get repossessed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:46:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"DU got hacked, ha ha good riddance!"
"Stormfront got shut down by their service provider, it's an outrage"
View Quote
One is a criminal action that is temporary and would not have happened if they kept their IT in the current decade. The other is part of a deliberate effort to destroy speech that is going to swing back around on everyone they do not agree with, and this site will be on the target list.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:46:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuck em.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I haven't been able to find a good blow by blow of exactly what happened but the large web companies and ICANN appear to have conspired to effectively seize the domain. I have no idea how that's legal, it probably isn't, but they have all the money and control so they are going to do what they want and make whoever owned the domain sue to get it back it appears.

This is a chilling precedent and everyone who isn't a leftist should be unsettled by it.
View Quote
You missed the Memo, "BUT THEY ARE NAZIS"

Never mind the fact, that to the Left, you are just as much as a Nazi as they (SF) are.

Now shutup and bake that cake.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#38]
OH the noes the fedfront is gone.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:48:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"White rights group" well not white Jews of course...
View Quote
I thought Jews were considered white? I'm not being a dick, seriously I thought this was all about skin color?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
"DU got hacked, ha ha good riddance!"
"Stormfront got shut down by their service provider, it's an outrage"
View Quote
"Modern conservatism has nothing to do with Nazis!  The blood and soil people at Charlotte were plants by the left!"

"Stormfront got shut down!  You don't see this happening to ANTIFA!  Err, not that that has anything to do with right wing conservatism.  Cough.  Cough.  LOOK A ZEPPELIN!"
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm torn between "meh" and "boooo" on this one.  Meh because I don't associate with them, not do I want to.  Booboo because, as mentioned, you could see what they are saying and get a glimpse of who they are.  Sadly, I think this may actually increase their membership once they get back upnand running if there is any media play past a simple blurb.  

It is almost funny how opinions different than their own seem to scare the left into action.  What have they really accomplished here?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:50:23 PM EDT
[#42]
I couldn't care less about that racist site

BUT

When will it be considered a hate crime to say you agree with Trump policies? 

According to the left/MSM ANYONE that supports and or vote Republican needs to be silenced and killed 
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:50:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Found the guy who doesn't understand how domains work or what "Terms of Service" mean...
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Obama gave away control of DNS to the private sector.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually it does, if you shut down Antifa or the Communist Party USA websites that is exactly what the same people who are punching people in the face would be screaming. And this has what, exactly, to do with free speech and the 1st amendment?

Or just look at what people who got made when President Trump blocked them from his twitterfeed scream and are trying to get a court to stop him from blocking them, from his personal twitter account.  When the man uses it to communicate with the people (as he's oft lauded for here) and to speak to official policy, it's no longer a private account.
Hypocrites for one and they are empowered by those who apply standards unequally. The same groups will host the ISIS murder videos and propaganda from Islamic terrorist groups, some of which are carrying messages to their (would be ) agents in Europe and the US, and not even blink.

Second, fuck'em if it is his twitter account and he is doing the management of it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think you are jumping the gun there, bucko.

The quoted post didn't say anything about private companies assaulting speech, just that some on ARF are quick to attack unpopular speech as unutterable and unworthy of protection.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#47]
I assumed after reading the OP it was Google removing them from indexed searches as they have said they were going to do with anything they consider to be hate speech. That does not appear to be the case. It looks like their server is either down, seized by the Feds or they just simply pulled the plug.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:52:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:53:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Found the guy who doesn't understand how domains work or what "Terms of Service" mean...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're preventing the owner from transferring it to any other registrars.

They didn't just kick them off of Godaddy, they effectively stole control of the domain by kicking them off and not letting them go elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 11:53:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Without a doubt.

Pro-RKBA are basically Confederate racist Nazis to these folks. Should The Swamp win, we are on the list, but with less pretense about legality this time around.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Top Top