Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2001 4:52:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 5:08:56 PM EDT
I'm not the expert, but: 1. That funky "Thumbhole" behind the pistol grip on the USR and the lack of a flash hider. I believe the USR comes without the quick release button for the barrel and does come with the "Special Receiver"--i.e. not a permanantly fixed scope like most of the AUG's have (some do have the picatinny rail, but they are fairly expensive). USR's are usually Grey (there are some other colors and a "dye job" to change the color. 2. Correct (the quick release button is not illegal to install). However, if you can find a registered Trigger Pack (machine gun conversion part at about $5000+), you could install it and do whatever you want to the USR at that point. 3. Not my Forte--maybe someone else can help with this one. 4. Prices are about right. If you can have cash in hand, and be ready to jump, you can occasionally find a shooter AUG for $3k.
Link Posted: 9/9/2001 7:32:03 PM EDT
If you want I'd be willing to scare you up a USR or AUG. I know of a green AUG in great shape for $3,300.00 email me if interested.
Top Top