Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/2/2006 6:49:23 PM EDT
This made me feel like I was kicked in the chest.  People wonder what I mean when I say that there are not enough souls to go around.  No one with an ounce of conscience could do these things.

from www.valdezstar.net

Stepmother arrested after allegations of Severe Physical Abuse

By Lee Revis
Editor, Valdez Star

Frostine Hamilton, a 31 year old Valdez woman, was arrested in Anchorage late Tuesday afternoon and charged with Assault in the First Degree after her four year old stepson was hospitalized in critical condition suffering from serious scalding burns on the lower extremities of his body.

Sources close to the boy’s bedside in Washington, where he was sent after being airlifted to from Valdez after his health began to deteriorate while in route to Anchorage, have stated that the child is burned from six inches below his knees to his toes on both legs and from his belly button on down, while the child’s knees appear to be free from injury, apparently indicating that the child sat in scalding water on his buttocks and feet while his knees were kept out of the water.

A cloud of suspicion has surround the child’s stepmother, who is the daughter of Anchorage Police Chief Walter Monegan, since the child’s injuries first came to the attention of personnel at the Providence Valdez Medical Center in the early evening of Monday, February 20.

Tammy Sandoval, the Deputy Commissioner of the Office of Children’s Services, the statewide agency responsible for investigating allegations of child abuse in the state of Alaska acknowledged that the Valdez OCS received a protective services report alleging severe physical abuse to a child and that the boy and an older brother are both under the protective custody of the State of Alaska.

“Currently the children are being protected,” said Sandoval.

Sandoval refused to comment on whether or not the child’s family has had any previous contact with OCS, including any information regarding any previous reports or allegations of abuse regarding the children before this incident. However, in the complaint filed with the District Attorney’s Office by the Valdez Police Department, which led to the arrest of Hamilton, the VPD claims to have had two prior contacts with the family regarding allegations of physical abuse of the boy and his 5-year-old brother.

Sources close to the victim say the victim weighed only 28 pounds at the age of 4 and has lived with his father in Valdez, along with the boy’s older brother, since the children’s parents divorced almost two years ago. The same sources say that the boys had not seen their biological mother or her family since that time until the 4 year old arrived at the hospital in Seattle.

According to the complaint filed against Ms. Hamilton by police, the boy was so severely injured that his skin began to loosen off of his body when Hamilton went to towel him off. Police also allege that the step-mother never called 911 regarding the child’s injuries and that she waited at least a half hour before seeking medical treatment for him.

The complaint further states that Ms. Hamilton gave three different stories to police, during interviews in Valdez, Seattle and in Anchorage, regarding how the child received the injuries. In all three statements to police, the accused told varying stories about the child accidentally getting scalded in a tub of running water. However, experts in pediatric abuse consulted by the VPD in Seattle concluded that it was impossible for a person to become so severely burned voluntarily by the maximum water temperature found in the family’s Valdez home, 138 degrees Fahrenheit. Hamilton also could not explain why a person would voluntarily sit and burn in scalding hot water when he was physically capable of getting out of the tub without assistance.

“This was no accident,” asserted one relative of the child who contacted the Valdez Star regarding the investigation, but who also indicated that they were worried about the possibility of community backlash against other relatives of the child, and whom they feel have no culpability in the case.

As of Tuesday night the victim was said to be in stable but critical condition, with many corrective surgeries needed after his health stabilizes.

Anyone who suspects child abuse or neglect of any child is urged to call 1-800-478-4444 to make a report according to Deputy Commissioner Sandoval.

“I think that’s what we really need to focus on,” she said.

A brief written statement issued by Sandoval said that parents who might be feeling stressed and need someone to talk to should call 1-800-643-5437 for help.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Boil that bitch.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Mig weld her box shut.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Mummy dearest
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#4]
What realy sucks is child protective services never do anything until it is too fucking late .
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#5]
What gets me is that both my 2 year old and my friend's almost 2 year old are over 30 pounds.  28 pounds at 4 years old?  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#7]
to the stocks!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, wtf is wrong with some people? We just need to kill some people. Oh and I wonder if the rise in mother's killing kids or abusing them has anything to do with the "I can kill it if I want to" mentality of the anti-life folks? Not that I'm saying they are related, but if there is any connection at all.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Summary execution.

I'm not even jokeing.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I knew I shouldn't have read this thread. That evil bitch needs to die a slow painful death.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:24:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Boil that bitch.

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#12]
My son is 17 months old and nearly weighs that. She needs to be killed,plain and simple.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Cut off her arms and legs.  Let her live the rest of her life helpless.  Its unlikely that she has anyone who would care for her in such a condition.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What realy sucks is child protective services never do anything until it is too fucking late .

Or they harass people for discplining their children, or for baseless accusations.  There is no perfect answer.  People must be held accountable for their own actions and for that we must wait until they have made their own choices.  No pre-crime units here.

But she should have earned her own fate.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Some people just need killin!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:33:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Boil that bitch.

And then boil her again.

then pour gas on her and light her for spite.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#18]
That sick bitch will probably claim she was crazy or stressed or something.

Crazy or not, they should kill that sick bitch.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Good Lord.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:37:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow, and Alaska seems like such place............time to cull the herd

Give her some scuba gear and put her in fucking tank of boiling acid
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#21]
handcuff her to a post and put a tire around her neck. Light the tire on fire.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
handcuff her to a post and put a tire around her neck. Light the tire on fire.

You must have put some thought into that one.

I like it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
<snip>...She needs to be killed,plain and simple.

Agreed, except for the "plain and simple" part.  I can really wrap my imagination around the various and "complex" ways in which she needs to be dispatched, forthwith.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:40:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
My son is 17 months old and nearly weighs that. She needs to be killed,plain and simple.

My son is also. That makes me sick.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Boil that bitch.

Can I be the one that holds her by the hair as we dip her in ?!?!  PLEEASSE !

LB
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Or they grossly over react to an allegation
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#27]
How about something ironic, like freezing her to death. Or you can put her in a vat of icewater, slowly, letting her get nice and cold then dip her in boiling water, really fast, repeat until the bitch begs to die, then repeat some more, feel free to dip her in bubbling oil instead.

But seriously, I say the only appropriate thing to do is let the kid choose the punishment, too bad his mind is not as corrupt as ours, maybe not, the bitch could've changed that, too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#28]
That's fucked up.  The mom needs the same done.  Oh and BTW Yekimak there is a typo in the article:

Sources close to the boy’s bedside in Washington, where he was sent after being airlifted to from Valdez after his health began to deteriorate while in route to Anchorage, have stated that the child is burned from six inches below his knees to his toes on both legs and from his belly button on down, while the child’s knees appear to be free from injury, apparently indicating that the child sat in scalding water on his buttocks and feet while his knees were kept out of the water.

They more than likely airlifted him to Seattle, I read in an article in National Geographic that severe medical emergencies in rural Alaska sometimes get airlifted to Seattle.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:17:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Boil that bitch.

And then boil her again.

No.  Boil her in oil s-l-o-w-l-y.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:20:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Damn, humanity never ceases to horrify me...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#31]
How sad this world is sometimes
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Wow...just plain fucking wow......

Someone get a Liberal asshat from the Du over here to explain to me why this woman should be allowed to live another day.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:47:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Sounds like she's probably a drug user. Sometimes I wonder if China had the best battleplan for the "war on drugs" (bullet through base of skull for drug addicts).
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:53:36 PM EDT
[#34]
sick fucks in this world
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:54:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#36]
I like to think that in times of great pain and suffering for children, God stands a bit closer to them then he otherwise does.
I do hope that is so.......
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I like the giving her scuba gear, shackling her hands and feet, and sinking her to the bottom of a vat of acid idea. By the time she actually died I'm willing to bet she regrets being such a sadistic, evil bitch.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Who among us would find someone guilty of ANYTHING if they killed her as payback?

Not me.

GR
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#39]
How horrific!  That shit really pisses me off!  Kill that fucking ruthless monster!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#40]
For once,I don't even know what to say.I'm just plain fucking sick to my stomach.
Going off to hug my kids,and say a little prayer for that boy.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#41]
It happened in some low income housing that was managed by a company a friend works for, that is how I heard about it.  There was  hardly a blip of it in the Anchorage Daily news.  The Dad needs to have his ass kicked as well.  

I have not heard anything else on it and I do not think there are any arfcommers in Valdez that can chime in and add to this.  

When I first heard of it I felt like I was kicked in the chest.  We have some truly sick people here.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Boil that bitch.

And then boil her again.

Gang raped by gorillas, skinned alive, packed in rock salt, then boiled.

Justice is served.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:12:14 PM EDT
[#43]
This is just as bad as that dumb bitch that put her kid in a dryer.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Either that, or they'll try take your kids away for simply disciplining them.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:23:40 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Who among us would find someone guilty of ANYTHING if they killed her as payback?

Not me.

GR

Guilty of littering.
Fined $1
Given a bottle of Jamesons by a grateful jury.

(By trying, convicting sentencing and excecuting the sentence the libtards couldn't meddle. It'd be double jeopardy.)
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#46]
first I heard of it.  guess I will have to watch the news tonight to see whats happening.  Its anchorage area.  Imagine a city stuck where there should only be moutain men.  There are eskimo types everywhere asking you for money.  I really do dislike them.  I just can't believe you could do that.  i thought when reading the report that someone was over exagerating untill I saw the 3 different stories.  yes she is a sad sad bitch.  she should die.  I hope they call on me for jury duty.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#47]
  I am speechless, how could anyone do such a thing to a child. Not to mention that just last week I found out that I live on the same street as a registered sex offender who sodomized his own son.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh my fucking god

If that thing had done that to a child that was mine you wouldn't be able to find was left of her with a black light and luminal.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Death is not fitting punishment.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top