Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2007 6:58:51 AM EDT
I wrote this in another thread and felt it deserves it own post.

State of the Union: The Path Downhill

*Illegal immigration with no real control measure in sight (Bilingulism)
*Our future president goes by the name of Hussein Barak Obama or Hillary Clinton
*Child molesters have advocate groups that will defend them, ACLU etc.
*Christianity is hated, scorned, and banned in many places in the US.
*The US is so PC that institutions can't say "Merry Christmas" because it might offend non-Christians.
*Muslim's are outbreeding a large portion of the western world
*The trend of kissing Islam's ass by building more mosques (new Mosque @ Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA), opening Islamic Schools (NYC), etc.
*Proliferation of drug use (crystal meth)
*Widening moral decay (bi-sexuality, threesomes, etc are now trendy, tatoos are the norm)
*Reduction of the "normal family" (two parents[=one father + one mother] and children) with no abuse, meatloaf on Wednesday, bowling on Friday.
*Future gun ownership always in jeopardy.
*Public apathy, "when's the next sale at the mall?"

Oh yeah we are going downhill quick.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:03:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]

It would interesting to see how the US is going to be in 20 years.  Hopefully in a good situation but I am being optomistic about it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is "MOZ" Mozambique?

In the USA but I'm undercover.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top