Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/26/2002 11:59:43 AM EST
Alabama: Hell Yes, We Have Electricity Alaska: 11,623 Eskimos Can't Be Wrong! Arizona: But It's Dry Heat Arkansas: Literacy Ain't Everything California: By 30, Our Women Have More Plastic Than A Honda Colorado: If You Don't Ski, Don't Bother Connecticut: Just Like Massachusetts, Only The Kennedy's Don't Own Everything Delaware: We Really Do Like The Chemicals In Our Water Florida: Ask Us About Our Grandkids Georgia: We Put The "Fun" In Fundamentalist Extremism Hawaii: Haka Tiki Mou Sha'ami Leeki Toru (Death To Mainland Scum, But Leave Your Money) Idaho: More Than Just Potatoes ... Not Really, But The Potatoes Sure Are Good Illinois: Please Don't Pronounce the "S" Indiana: Two Billion Years Without A Tidal Wave Iowa: We Do Amazing Things With Corn Kansas: First Of The Rectangle States Kentucky: Five Million People; Fifteen Last Names Louisiana: We're Not ALL Drunk Cajun Wackos Maine: It's Really Cold, But We Have Cheap Lobster Maryland: If You Can Dream It, We Can Tax It Massachusetts: Our Taxes Are Lower Than Sweden's Michigan: First Line Of Defense From The Canadians Minnesota: 10,000 Lakes... And 10,000,000,000,000 Mosquitoes Mississippi: Visit Us And Feel Better About Your Own State Missouri: Your Federal Flood Relief Tax Dollars At Work Montana: Land Of The Big Sky, Right-Wing Crazies, And Very Little Else Nebraska: Ask About Our State Motto Contest Nevada: Hookers and Poker! New Hampshire: Go Away And Leave Us Alone New Jersey: You Want A ##$%##! Motto? I Got Yer ##$%##! Motto Right Here! New Mexico: Lizards Make Excellent Pets New York: You Have The Right To Remain Silent, You Have The Right To An Attorney ... North Carolina: Tobacco Is A Vegetable North Dakota: We Really Are One Of The 50 States! Ohio: At Least We're Not Michigan Oklahoma: Just Like The Play, But Without The Singing Oregon: Spotted Owl... It's What's For Dinner Pennsylvania: Cook With Coal Rhode Island: We're Not REALLY An Island South Carolina: Remember The Civil War? We Didn't Actually Surrender South Dakota: Closer Than North Dakota Tennessee: The Educashun State Texas: Si' Hablo Ing'les (Yes, I Speak English) Utah: Our Jesus Is Better Than Your Jesus Vermont: Yep Virginia: Who Says Government Stiffs And Slackjaw Yokels Don't Mix? Washington: Help! We're Overrun By Nerds And Slackers! Washington, D.C.: Anybody Can Be Mayor! West Virginia: One Big Happy Family... Really! Wisconsin: Come Cut The Cheese Wyoming: Where Men Are Men ... And The Sheep Are Scared
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:07:23 PM EST
Thank you for visiting, now go the f@#k home!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:09:16 PM EST
My AZ motto, Welcome to Arizona, now GO HOME !!! [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2FarizonaCx%5Fc%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:09:45 PM EST
Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP: Thank you for visiting, now go the f@#k home!
View Quote
Is that Washington's real state motto?
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:17:34 PM EST
Don't Mess With Texas!!! And you'r wrong about Louisiana. They are so. I can say that (with a smile) cause my momma was born there. Thats right, My mother is a coonass
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:31:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By LARRYG:
View Quote
View Quote
Well...no but someone did put that on a sign by the OR border on I-5 a few years ago. I think it was aimed at the rather large influx of Kalifornistan refugees we were getting at the time.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:32:19 PM EST
View Quote
View Quote
Yes, although it's soon to be ammended and shortened to "Stay the f@#k out!"
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:36:37 PM EST
Massachusetts- Drown all your pregnant secretaries here!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:46:43 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 12:48:00 PM EST
NY - Give us all of your guns. Now give us the money you would have spent on any future purchases.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 2:51:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
View Quote
View Quote
Well...no but someone did put that on a sign by the OR border on I-5 a few years ago. I think it was aimed at the rather large influx of Kalifornistan refugees we were getting at the time.[:D]
View Quote
You boys are just mad because we bought your state out from under you and now we're taking your electricity too. But we don't need your womenz. You can keep 'em. [flame]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:03:36 PM EST
Here's the real state motto- Washington- If we'd a meant DC, we'd a said DC!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:06:05 PM EST
akron, ohio...the capitol of west virginia!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:14:32 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:20:21 PM EST
Back in the early 80's, Florida's motto was, Welcome to Florida: The refugee state Mainly because of the Vietnamese, Cubans and Haitians. Got one for California, California: Land of the freaks, home of the Gay. [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:33:20 PM EST
Oklahoma State Motto: Hey! We haven't had our air taxed yet! Uh-Oh maybe I shouldn't mention that!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:37:02 PM EST
View Quote
I'll 2nd that [:D] Jamie
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:47:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: Alabama's is wrong. it is "HEY YA'LL WATCH THIS!"
View Quote
I like " Hey Ya'll, Hold My Beer And Watch This!! [beer]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:51:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By fijfi:
View Quote
I'll 2nd that [:D] Jamie
View Quote
I'll 3d it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:51:48 PM EST
Michigan state motto: "Shoot 'em!" 0r... "Come on back. We missed you last time!" And the Michigan State Bird is DEAD!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:57:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/26/2002 3:57:37 PM EST by USNJoe]
Texas: Baja, Okalhoma. Washington: Land of liquid sunshine: Now go the FiretrUCK home!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:03:56 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 4:32:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By DrFrige: Reintardation: When you come back as a hillbilly. What does that have to do with this thread? well um, ... nothing.
View Quote
I like that!!! Like when you get sick of it and move out of Oklahoma and intensionally move back!!
Top Top