Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 4:15:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
AMC went to sh!t when they started doing commercials....
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#2]
VI?  You mean the one that damn near sank the franchise?  The one that guaranteed that we'd never see the words "Directed by William Shattner" on anything again?

Just kidding.  I've read all the behind the scenes stuff for that film and know how totally fucked Bill was by the studio.

Still, it's got so damn much wrong with it (both technical AND storyline/history wise) that I really don't consider it part of the Trek universe.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
VI?  You mean the one that damn near sank the franchise?  The one that guaranteed that we'd never see the words "Directed by William Shattner" on anything again?

Just kidding.  I've read all the behind the scenes stuff for that film and know how totally fucked Bill was by the studio.

Still, it's got so damn much wrong with it (both technical AND storyline/history wise) that I really don't consider it part of the Trek universe.

You must be thinking of Star Trek V, which is pretty much universally accepted as the worst Star Trek movie.

Star Trek VI is "The Undiscovered Country", and went a long way towards restoring respectability to the franchise.

He must be. Next to Wrath of Khan, VI was the best Star Trek movie that they made.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#6]
st6 rocks
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]
All the even numbers movies were winners 2,4,6,ect
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#8]
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are right.  I WAS thinking of V!

Six was excellent!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top