BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 150
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 2:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dog1:

He can't. Have you ever read the drivel that he posts? It's all weapons grade retarded
View Quote

Well, he's from Florida ....
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#2]

He can't. Have you ever read the drivel that he posts? It's all weapons grade retarded
View Quote

No, it needs more space hookers and gun fights, not settle your differences with feelings like when the dude told the story about his brother as an apology. When it went all shawshank I stopped watching, don't need to see the sisters in space re-enactment. The show had promise, but it failed.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

Jebus if you don't like it so much find another thread to drop opinion-turds into

Starting to see that.  I wonder if his wife and dog left him and he's just angry.  

I recommend Yoga
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TaxPayer77:

No, it needs more space hookers and gun fights, not settle your differences with feelings like when the dude told the story about his brother as an apology. When it went all shawshank I stopped watching, don't need to see the sisters in space re-enactment. The show had promise, but it failed.
View Quote

The same one that got shot in the face the next episode?
If you want explosions... expendables is over there ----->>
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

This is not the show that you are looking for.

You can go about your business.

Move along…..move along.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

Futurama: Blackjack and hookers
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
At least rebel leadership didn't put a left handed ex-stormtrooper on point for this mission, or was he right handed? I kind of spaced out because 4 dudes practicing marching in formation was such gripping television. I'll have to put Empire Strikes Back on tonight to undo what I have seen.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:
View Quote

Troll got ignore list from me.  Solves that problem fast
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:46:33 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL you guys are tough!  I had the same opinion about Andor being a little quick on the trigger but reading your responses I came to see why he did what he did and no one attacked me.  I've really come to enjoy the show in spite of all the little things that irk me and a large part of it is you guys answering my questions and your insight into the whole SW universe.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Tiempos_Peligrosos:
LOL you guys are tough!  I had the same opinion about Andor being a little quick on the trigger but reading your responses I came to see why he did what he did and no one attacked me.  I've really come to enjoy the show in spite of all the little things that irk me and a large part of it is you guys answering my questions and your insight into the whole SW universe.
View Quote

Shoot first and figure the rest out
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:09:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Andor is fantastic writing, directing, cinematography, acting, set design, etc.... It even almost makes me care for the Rebellion. Sure, it is pure Rebel propaganda, but it is excellent Rebel propaganda.

Seriously though, it shows how the Empire actually took power and how much of a threat authoritarianism is along with how fractured rebellions really are due to how different the various groups are splintered with their ideas. They're unified to overthrow the regime, that's about all they agree on and that's a real-world issue in real life.

So glad there is no space wizardry going on. Just normal folks doing normal things.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#13]
At least rebel leadership didn't put a left handed ex-stormtrooper on point for this mission, or was he right handed? I kind of spaced out because 4 dudes practicing marching in formation was such gripping television. I'll have to put Empire Strikes Back on tonight to undo what I have seen.
View Quote

I know. At in Empire, Scotty know how to beam people up and the Stargate opens and phasers are set to kill
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Show is terrible. Women in charge everywhere showing the males up, female leaders hyped up by the beta males, then they go lesbo. Then they kill off the minorities. Seems like they watched FireFly and liked the light sky scene and how Mal would just walk up and shoot you, no hesitation. Cassian dude is like a short statured, short tempered ritalin popping thief that like murdering. What's next, Cassian does a job for Jobba the hut and Han and Chewie fly his somewhere, ie, the cargo they lost is Cassians? May as well, because he dies in the other movie by that time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Show is terrible. Women in charge everywhere showing the males up, female leaders hyped up by the beta males, then they go lesbo. Then they kill off the minorities. Seems like they watched FireFly and liked the light sky scene and how Mal would just walk up and shoot you, no hesitation. Cassian dude is like a short statured, short tempered ritalin popping thief that like murdering. What's next, Cassian does a job for Jobba the hut and Han and Chewie fly his somewhere, ie, the cargo they lost is Cassians? May as well, because he dies in the other movie by that time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:28:50 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#18]
They've ruined the franchise after, Prequels, Obi Wan and the Bob dude, I'm kind of rootin' for the Empire at this point, they steal the plot lines and themes from Serenititty (rob the payroll vault) etc, what's next, Millenium Falcon flying through Reaver territory to drop off Vulcan ambassadors by a Replicant?
View Quote
Dear Sir,  

The internet has determined that you are wrong.  Please modify your opinions to conform to the accepted narrative.  Failure to comply will result in a deduction of one internets.  

Good day sir.

Link Posted: 11/21/2022 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Andor 1975 TV Intro (Spoilers)

Relevant 1970s trailer.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#20]
I really like this take on Syril.  

Syril Karn is the "Wild Card"
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 4:53:23 AM EDT
[#21]
FYI there's an after credits scene for episode 12.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:27:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:
FYI there's an after credits scene for episode 12.
View Quote

Yup, came to post this: definitely stay tuned!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 5:42:17 AM EDT
[#23]
So. Fucking. Good.
Holy shit.
This show, 10/10.

That post credit scene... **chef’s kiss**
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 6:33:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Awesome episode.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#25]
I hated the part where Ahsoka came through the World Between Worlds to save Cassian, but since we’ve seen the artifacts in Luthen’s shop it shouldn’t have been a surprise.

I’m pretty glad that Marva faked her death to setup destroying the hotel. I liked her character, but I wish that Syril didn’t kill her.

Too bad Cassian had to kill Luthen, Vel, and Cinta, but he’s got a badass ship now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:14:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ArGyLe64] [#26]
Originally Posted By HeyCoach:
I hated the part where Ahsoka came through the World Between Worlds to save Cassian, but since we’ve seen the artifacts in Luthen’s shop it shouldn’t have been a surprise.

I’m pretty glad that Marva faked her death to setup destroying the hotel. I liked her character, but I wish that Syril didn’t kill her.

Too bad Cassian had to kill Luthen, Vel, and Cinta, but he’s got a badass ship now.
View Quote

@HeyCoach

I hate you for posting this. I can't watch the episode until tonight.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:22:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:

@HeyCoach

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:
Originally Posted By HeyCoach:

@HeyCoach

I'm not sure who to laugh at more
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#28]
I couldn't believe it when B2 overloaded his power reserves and took out the Star Destroyer.  That he had been lying about lying taking all his power reserves was simply brilliant.  Bravo Gilroy!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:34:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Furloaf:
I couldn't believe it when B2 overloaded his power reserves and took out the Star Destroyer.  That he had been lying about lying taking all his power reserves was simply brilliant.  Bravo Gilroy!
View Quote

And the second post credit scene with Yoda showing 'young' Leia how to build a light Saber
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#30]
You guys are dicks
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Pretty damn good season finale...looking forward to season 2
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 11:58:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Pretty damn good season finale...looking forward to season 2
View Quote

This

And the manifesto made an impact.

Watch the after credits.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:19:22 PM EDT
[#33]
No need for spoiler tags now right since the episode is released today.  Right?
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#34]
The nude scene was a little surprising for a Disney show
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
View Quote

I thought it was too bad it was Luthen’s old wrinkled sack that they chose.

Damnit now I’m doing it
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Did you guys watch all the way to end of the credits?

If you were ever wondering what those things they were building in prison was for.......

BTW, darth vader showing up on ferrix was a neat surprise
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
View Quote

Yeah. Derdre has rock hard abs and perky tits. Cyril enjoyed it I am sure.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Fantastic episode!

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#39]
I was really hoping to see Thrawn, even something as small as his reflection in the window of a Star Destroyer would’ve been great. Oh well, soon.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#40]
What a cliffhanger.

Not in the traditional sense, but in the overall story. We know the fuse has been lit and now we have to wait for S2 for Andor to fuck shit up.

and see Luth with his red (or purple) light saber.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:22:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Very well done. Great show. Can't wait for season 2.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Sooooo did any of you watch the scene at the end of the credits??
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Sooooo did any of you watch the scene at the end of the credits??
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:38:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dog1] [#44]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Did you guys watch all the way to end of the credits?

If you were ever wondering what those things they were building in prison was for.......

BTW, darth vader showing up on ferrix was a neat surprise
View Quote

As some of us suspected about what they were building. And why they were building them at a frenetic pace. They were on a tight time schedule
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#45]
What show!  So good!

I didn't know that they kept changing the intro song as the series proceeds until I watched them back to back in a youtube review video.

If you missed the end credit scene, there are tons of vids on YouTube so watch out for spoilers.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:52:10 PM EDT
[#46]
it's pretty hardcore how Mon is setting up her own husband
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By mcantu:
it's pretty hardcore how Mon is setting up her own husband
View Quote

He deserves it. He doesn't know how good he's got it with Mon milfa....
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 2:03:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By gotigers:
What a cliffhanger.

Not in the traditional sense, but in the overall story. We know the fuse has been lit and now we have to wait for S2 for Andor to fuck shit up.

and see Luth with his red (or purple) light saber.
View Quote

It will be yellow or gold.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#49]
He deserves it. He doesn't know how good he's got it with Mon milfa....
View Quote

Mon Milfma. Say it right, rebel scum!
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#50]
That puts an end to the 'Stormtroopers cant hit anything' jokes
Page / 150
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top