Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 6:45:16 PM EDT
I'm watching a stand-up comic act right now on C-Span... Senator Kerry.

He's speaking to hizzown group (recorded yesterday), and he's getting laughs and applause as he whines about Katrina, and cries about the need for add-on armor for Humvees and how it's Rumsfeld's fault. You might wonder why he's rambling on. After all, he's not running for President; he tried that once, and it didn't work. BUT... he has a goal. His job, and it has been all along, is to do all of Hillary's complaining, because if she did it herself it would make her look like a whiner. He has nothing to lose, so he does her whining for her!

He just mentioned red states, blue states, and purple states... I suppose that implies diversity.

The show he is on is entitled "Road to the White House 2008."

Just a side note here: I thought that when a senator runs for President, he gives up his seat permanently. I seem to remember this was what happened to Bob Dole. If so, why is Kerry still Senator? I could be mistaken.

Now it's Sen. Feingold complaining about President Bush, and he is repeating the phrase "violated the law" over and over and over. I think this will be their new buzz-word. They gave him his minute; he's done, for now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top