Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:40:56 AM EDT
[#1]
That's not a crossbow.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#2]
What is this? A bow for ants!

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Get a slingshot instead, to satisfy your youthful need for a stupid toy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#4]
You’ll shoot your thumb off kid.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Nobody?  For < $20, I figured somebody here had to have played with one of these things by now.  I never even knew they existed.  I'm curious if they have enough power to do anything useful for playing around.   Maybe a barn rat killer or something.    Or at least fun to target practice with if they have any range at all.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:11:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:
I never even knew they existed.  I'm curious if they have enough power to do anything useful for playing around.   Maybe a barn rat killer or something.    Or at least fun to target practice with if they have any range at all.
View Quote

We’re all subscribed now to see so let us know when you receive and evaluate yours! 😎
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:33:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:52:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#8]
Originally Posted By BullpupFan:

We’re all subscribed now to see so let us know when you receive and evaluate yours! 😎
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I never even knew they existed.  I'm curious if they have enough power to do anything useful for playing around.   Maybe a barn rat killer or something.    Or at least fun to target practice with if they have any range at all.

Fine!  (you people suck )  I did my own youtube searching.  

And TBH, this thing looks kind of bad-ass!  At the level of "this is a bad idea as a gift to your kid" level, of bad-ass.  Which is Now We're Talking!

Stainless Steel Mini Bow and Arrow

$15 dollah?  Yea I can do this!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#9]
It will be here in a week.   Comes with soft suction cup arrows.  I'm trying to figure out how to make some expedient low cost "real" mini arrows.  Without spending any really money, but from stuff around the house.  Ideas?

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#10]
That would've been awesome if that came with the 12" GI Joes I had in the early 70's as a kid.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I'd rather have one of those shitty crossbow pistols from the shitty gunshow table that sells shitty swords and shit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
I'd rather have one of those shitty crossbow pistols from the shitty gunshow table that sells shitty swords and shit.
View Quote

Nobody is actually taking this seriously - but thank you for your helpful contribution?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#13]
It will be here in a week.   Comes with soft suction cup arrows.  I'm trying to figure out how to make some expedient low cost "real" mini arrows.  Without spending any really money, but from stuff around the house.  Ideas?

View Quote

Pack of bamboo skewers from the kitchen?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:32:29 AM EDT
[#14]
https://www.amazon.com/Compound-Archery-Shooting-Pressure-Birthday/dp/B0CX8NRNSK

Amazon has what looks like the same bow w/ 10 arrows and a laser.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:32:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Nobody is actually taking this seriously - but thank you for your helpful contribution?
View All Quotes

Seems your taking it seriously enough to white knight a Chinese toy.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

It's your funeral, pal.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, this thread got weirdly spicy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:45:32 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm fascinated by the Chinese compound bows that shoot ball bearings.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:49:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
View Quote

I'm still trying to figure out what part of my post made broseph think I was "taking this seriously".
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#20]

I'm still trying to figure out what part of my post made broseph think I was "taking this seriously".
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:53:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By xjronx:
I'm fascinated by the Chinese compound bows that shoot ball bearings.
View Quote
Have a link for them?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#22]
I had one of the toothpick crossbows.  Kind of fun to play with for a while, but BB cannons probably win.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#23]

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1500w,f_auto,q_auto:best/streams/2013/January/130102/1C5371952-internet-cat.jpg

Engineers, amirite?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Engineers, amirite?
View All Quotes

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1500w,f_auto,q_auto:best/streams/2013/January/130102/1C5371952-internet-cat.jpg

Engineers, amirite?

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote
Probably the part where you exposed your latent shit poop fetish.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:20:53 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
Have you not realized that probably at least 18% of AR15.com population are people living with autism.
They have literally no comprehension of sarcasm, humor, or clever doublespeak, and if you don't point it out exactly they will never get it.
They miss the whole point about humor. If you have to explain it, it is no good. But such is life and overall we're a good bunch.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#27]
We're all subscribed now to see so let us know when you receive and evaluate yours!
View All Quotes
We're all subscribed now to see so let us know when you receive and evaluate yours!

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:22:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote
Wait, you cant use this as a survival tool and harvest squirrel with it?! Pff. Lame.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CD5B1B69-9216-403B-9358-C05A3A07987F-482.gif

Well I'm trying, but people who are clearly paid posters from the rival toy-crossbow mega-industrial-complex are talking shit in me-thread!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Brawnydog:
Have you not realized that probably at least 18% of AR15.com population are people living with autism.
They have literally no comprehension of sarcasm, humor, or clever doublespeak, and if you don't point it out exactly they will never get it.
They miss the whole point about humor. If you have to explain it, it is no good. But such is life and overall we're a good bunch.
View All Quotes

We're not supposed to talk about the on-the-spectrum elephant in the room.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Well I'm trying, but people who are clearly paid posters from the rival toy-crossbow mega-industrial-complex are talking shit in me-thread!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CD5B1B69-9216-403B-9358-C05A3A07987F-482.gif

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:31:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Soconmtneer] [#33]
View All Quotes

18% ??? Maybe 10 or 12 years ago it was that low.
I can assure you its much much higher now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

Are you aware that some people have a medical condition that causes them to be that way?  My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck, but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people. I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someone’s face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh, I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:42:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#35]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
Wait, you cant use this as a survival tool and harvest squirrel with it?! Pff. Lame.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:

Based on the video of china dude - I think you actually could!

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By ceetee:

Are you aware that some people have a medical condition that causes them to be that way?  My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck, but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people. I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someone’s face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh, I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote

You'd like to buy him a plane ticket (from SC to GA) so he can explain to your mother why she doesn't understand sarcasm?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Billmanweh:

You'd like to buy him a plane ticket (from SC to GA) so he can explain to your mother why she doesn't understand sarcasm?
View All Quotes

LMFAO....nailed it

But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Crazy slut was just trying to protect her political status in her country.

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief’s to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

Crazy fukn brown skinned people
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:11:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JLH3] [#38]
double-tap
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:12:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JLH3] [#39]

LMFAO....nailed it

But in my case married the Princess of Ngaraard, Palau....Ulimang Clan....bitch tried poisoning me off when I found out the 13yr old daughter wasnt mine.....

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief's to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Both the mother in law...former Queen and her Brother the Clan Chief...dropped fukn dead....kinda sent US Federal Agents after them....try poisoning me off you fuckers

Her Uncle was Elias Camsek Chin....Palau Senate President....killed his fuckin career....when Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group on Guam killed himself when his wife wanted a divorce after she found out he was fuckin my wife.....

View All Quotes

Are you aware that some people have a medical condition that causes them to be that way?  My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck, but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people. I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someone's face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh, I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

LMFAO....nailed it

Palau Supreme Court Case CA15-009....I got the entire Palau Council of Chief's to strip that bitches Queen status....case pending.

Is that how you became a king with a harem of (one) Asian warrior hunter woman?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#40]

what's going on in this thread?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Is it wrong that I want an M-203 converted to fire huge dildos at people?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:12:02 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

There's some can cannon videos out there...
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#43]
I'd be down with a Road Warrior wrist bow.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Boss: Why didn't you finish up that project this afternoon?

Me: I was doing research on less than lethal ribbed projectiles!!!

Boss: Ok....wait...what????
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By jhereg:
https://www.amazon.com/Compound-Archery-Shooting-Pressure-Birthday/dp/B0CX8NRNSK

Amazon has what looks like the same bow w/ 10 arrows and a laser.

View Quote

Well crap - that's the way to go - the laser sounds pretty useful, since not sure how to aim this.   And it has functional arrows.  For $5 more.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#46]
It showed up.

It looks kind of cool, but the power level is nothing like what they show in the video.  It's quite low and pretty lame.   I'll probably just give away to somebody, I don't think you could kill a rat with thing, not even if close and with a good arrow.

Oh well.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:06:33 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

You seem to know your shit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Lol, why is his mag in upside down?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top