Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2004 7:36:38 PM EDT
This is kind of funny...Bruce thinks little FOX Cable News is a giant that can intimidate...LOL he is also oblivious to CBS pranks and the NYTimes and Boston Globe reporters who made shit up....ah yes...it’s Rupert Murdoch and Bill O’Reilly that control the world.!!!!!

www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/6477832?rnd=1096341924301&has-player=true

I think that Fox News and the Republican right have intimidated the press into an incredible self-consciousness about appearing objective and backed them into a corner of sorts where they have ceded some of their responsibility and righteous power.

The Washington Post and New York Times apologies about their initial reporting about Iraq not being critical enough were very revealing. I am a dedicated Times readerKool-Aid drinker, and I've found enormous sustenance from Paul Krugman and Maureen Dowd on the op-ed page. There has been great reporting, but there has also been some self-consciousness in some of the reporting about the policy differences in this election.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This is kind of funny...Bruce thinks little FOX Cable News is a giant that can intimidate...LOL he is also oblivious to CBS pranks and the NYTimes and Boston Globe reporters who made shit up....ah yes...it’s Rupert Murdoch and Bill O’Reilly that control the world.!!!!!

www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/6477832?rnd=1096341924301&has-player=true

I think that Fox News and the Republican right have intimidated the press into an incredible self-consciousness about appearing objective and backed them into a corner of sorts where they have ceded some of their responsibility and righteous power.

The Washington Post and New York Times apologies about their initial reporting about Iraq not being critical enough were very revealing. I am a dedicated Times reader, and I've found enormous sustenance from Paul Krugman and Maureen Dowd on the op-ed page. There has been great reporting, but there has also been some self-consciousness in some of the reporting about the policy differences in this election.

LOL... Dipshit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Maureen Dowd is an airhead who doesn't even make sense half the time.  Everything's just a big joke for her to sneer at.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#3]
...& he needs some serious vocal coaching.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:48:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Bruce Springsteen talking about politics is about as useful as me trying to theorize the impact menstrual cramps have on peanut butter & jelly sandwiches  

Fucking retard celebrities........ Argh ! they should just shut the hell up already !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top