Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2016 10:45:14 AM EDT
Iamm  Foreal Shabazz of Dearborn Michigan says that "the white European Imperialist have imposed their will upon the world with their insistence that all people use their unnatural implements to do something as natural as feeding yourself".

"Even the Asian racists with their sticks used to feed themselves are unnatural for the people of Africa; the only true civilized people, and should be avoided by the worlds first and most advanced people".

Can't find the link so just trust me on this.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Iamm  Foreal Shabazz of Dearborn Michigan says that "the white European Imperialist have imposed their will upon the world with their insistence that all people use their unnatural implements to do something as natural as feeding yourself".

"Even the Asian racists with their sticks used to feed themselves are unnatural for the people of Africa; the only true civilized people, and should be avoided by the worlds first and most advanced people".

View Quote

Wanna freak a muzzie out?  Eat like they do, with bare fingers, but use your left hand.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Iamm Foreal Shabazz is an incredible troll name. Well done.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#3]
the people of Africa; the only true civilized people

Fucking RETARD.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#4]
What are his thoughts on toilet paper?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Any reply which comes to mind right offhand, would be a violation of CoC.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Iamm Foreal

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am fo' real!

ETA: I seem to recall a video of chimpanzees using straw or something to get at I think termites, then eating them off the straw like a kebab. But I guess that's racist too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wanna freak a muzzie out?  Eat like they do, with bare fingers, but use your left hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would I be eating when there is an imminent threat next to me?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

New or Used??
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I am fo' real!

ETA: I seem to recall a video of chimpanzees using straw or something to get at I think termites, then eating them off the straw like a kebab. But I guess that's racist too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am fo' real!

It was sticks, they put them in the hole and pull them out with the insects on them.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Forks and spoons racist?  Bullshit.  

Cultural appropriation is what it is.  If you aren't of European extraction, you shouldn't be using them.  

Relax. I'm joking.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:05:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Spooning leads to forking.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is why he said use your left hand.

Right hand should be free for your gun.

Or are you wrong handed?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:17:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, I don't think I'll taking eating advice from Africans.  

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Or soap?

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:22:19 PM EDT
[#17]
There's plenty of idiotic bullshit from black racists without making shit up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or are you wrong handed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or are you wrong handed?

Guilty.

You wanna talk about privilege? Try being a South paw in a right handed world. Now THERE is a struggle that's real!
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#19]
With the "free your breasts, free your mind" retardation floating around, it's not too hard to believe some left wing nut jobs would attempt to call superior normal eating utensils racist.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Ethiopian food is delicious and eaten with your hands and injere "bread"
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Listen up you racist fuckheads. This is serious stuff. It's as serious as the rest of the stuff being written about this subject and if you want tojust make fun of our bbrother Iamm Foreal you should just go find a less serious thread to post in.

Iamm serious.

No shit foreal serious.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:45:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOLOLOLOLOL

/that Imam guy has a stinky hand for sure lol
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Africa is a fucking shithole.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Even Africans think Africa is a shithole.

Only Americans of African descendency who have never been to Africa think it's a wonderful place.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#25]
My unnatural racist implement of choice is an AK.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#26]

I get disapproving looks anytime I go to a place that has chopsticks and I ask for silverware. Fuck you!

I might appear to be "Asian" enough to use chopsticks but:

I'm a fat-ish, half white asshole who grew up in the South and my Asian ancestors immigrated to Hawaii which happens to have some of the most fattest and serious eaters in the Pacific.There's a reason why Golden Corral doesn't have a location in Hawaii and it isn't because of the distance from the Mainland.

Give me a fork so that I can proceed to shovel the food into my mouth.

I don't want to spend all night fucking around with chopsticks unlike the white people who are all about anything Asian. I don't watch anime, don't date Asian women, don't speak an Asian language, don't drive a foreign car, etc.

Hence, I don't use fucking chopsticks.

Rant over. Back to denying my "Asian-ness"
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I get disapproving looks anytime I go to a place that has chopsticks and I ask for silverware. Fuck you!

I'm a fat-ish, half white asshole who grew up in the South and my Asian ancestors immigrated to Hawaii which happens to have some of the most fattest and serious eaters in the Pacific.There's a reason why Golden Corral doesn't have a location in Hawaii and it isn't because of the distance from the Mainland.
I don't want to spend all night fucking around with chopsticks unlike the white people who are all about anything Asian. I don't watch anime, don't date Asian women, don't speak an Asian language, don't drive a foreign car, etc.

View Quote

So are ya Chinese or Japanese?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

i bet he wears western clothes.  obviously he is racist because of that.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh yea ........ well, COME AND TAKE MY BATTLE SPORK YOU UNCIVILIZED THIRD WORLD COCKROACHES !!!!!!!!

MOLON LABE !!!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Only Americans of African descendency who have never been to Africa think it's a wonderful place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've meant a lot more african-Africans than african-Americans, and there seems to be an almost universal disdain for the latter by the former.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#31]
I tend to eat pizza, hamburgers, and hotdogs with my hands.

American cuisine is eaten with typical utensils.

Asian cuisine, I prefer chopsticks. It just seems more natural.

I haven't eaten Ethiopian food yet, but I hear it's very good. I look forward to eating it with my hands.

The shit some people get worked up about...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Chinese. But with the overpowering Tennessee hillbilly that makes up the white half, my Asian identity isn't as obvious. Just enough to make Asian people assume that I must be part of the club and to make me stick out in a group of white people.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

haha,
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yeah, I don't think I'll taking eating advice from Africans.  

http://travelswithmyhat.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ethiopia2bsomali2bfamine2bvictim2bethi11258.jpg

View Quote

It is the lack of eating advice you need to worry bout.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My unnatural racist implement of choice is an AK.
View Quote

Inshallalalalala lola
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#36]

He went full retard.  One should never go full retard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top