Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2003 4:56:54 PM EDT
Gimmee some good one-liners how we can expect the nine dwarves and the DemoRATS to spin the capture of Saddam  Hussein.

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#1]
We know Saddam exists, but what about the WMDs?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 4:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Have a visit over to DU and watch them giving birth to cows live on the Internet [lol]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Concerning Saddam, very good question.

I think that tomorrow it will be high in the low 40's with a 20% chance of precipitation.

The five day forecast follows....
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Washington[AP] [b]"Bush Administration's Long Delay In Capturing Saddam Led To High U.S. Death Toll"[/b]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gimmee some good one-liners how we can expect the nine dwarves and the DemoRATS to spin the capture of Saddam Hussein.
View Quote

Who are the nine dwarves and why would they care?
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Howard Weenie Deanie, Gep Dickheart, the French looking John Kerry, the Breck girl John Edwards, etc etc etc.....

Hey - ain't you banned??
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:46:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Howard Weenie Deanie, Gep Dickheart, the French looking John Kerry, the Breck girl John Edwards, etc etc etc...
View Quote

Oh, [i]those[/i]  dwarves. I didn't know if you were talking about the Supremes. You had me scratching my head.
Hey - ain't you banned??
View Quote

Apparently I had some people make a stink on my behalf and I was re-instated.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 5:48:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Apparently I had some people make a stink on my behalf and I was re-instated.
View Quote

That's funny - you make a stink all by yerself.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gimmee some good one-liners how we can expect the nine dwarves and the DemoRATS to spin the capture of Saddam Hussein.
View Quote

Well, it's obvious that we knew of his whereabouts all the time, he's a US marionette after all. He was probably arrested a month before the war when he came to Langley to ask his handlers for peace.

OK, so it's more than one line. Sue me.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#10]
"Saddam is just a poor, neglected despot who got his regime destroyed by big bad Bush".  I'd imagine Hell-ary to be saying this.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#11]
U.S. Casualties expected to increase despite capture of Saddam.

At least that's what I'd say if I was anti-US.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:04:15 PM EDT
[#12]
"This should have been an international capture."
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 7:31:05 PM EDT
[#13]
"Confidential source confirms that arrest of Saddam Hussein was a staged event and that DNA results were manufactured due to botched handling of DNA evidence."
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Just confirmed, the democrats will draft Sadam to run with Dean, Sadam has the same foriegn policy they do and handles money just like dems too also has the same outlook on personal liberties and one thing for sure you will never find a bigger Bush hater.[soapbox]
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#15]
"...you know, there are theories out there, that can't be...not proved, that the President knew all along where Saddam was and that the capture was staged - that the administration had an agreement with him to capture him at this point"  - Howard Dean
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We know Saddam exists, but what about the WMDs?
View Quote

WINNER!!! [<]:)]

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Couple more:

"Good. Now we can bring the troops home."

"But where's OBL?"

"Was it really worth sending 456 young Americans to their deaths just to catch him?"

"The American military captures their number one buyer."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top