Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 6:09:39 PM EDT
...Andrew Jackson once said ; " Its a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word ". there was a reason Andy was so smart, and that's probabally one of them. HE COULD THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! He did'nt follow the rules!~ Of course I'm not implying people who spell things wrong are smarter than grammer or spelling Nazies, its just a good excuse to think of the Nazies as crossing all the T's and doting all the i's as "ON PAPER" they'er smarter. when its really so insignificant IMO! Spelling and grammer nazies can Bite ME! .........
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't believe I am so lucky as to be first.

I think Nazis is spelled without an E.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
speling reel bad and yoosing bad gramer werk's but, it makes u look liek a persen hoo never didnt got en edoocashin and nowon will pay atenshon too u i perfer too yuse gud, speling & gramer

if sumone spel's bad & use's bad gramer, i think its my duty to cerect it
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
speling reel bad and yoosing bad gramer werk's but, it makes u look liek a persen hoo never didnt got en edoocashin and nowon will pay atenshon too u i perfer too yuse gud, speling & gramer

if sumone spel's bad & use's bad gramer, i think its my duty to cerect it

Indubitably.
/puffs his pipe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top