Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 11/5/2009 6:41:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/5/2009 6:41:38 PM EST by Lancelot]
So how long do you guys think the good prices and plentiful supply of 6920s will stick around? Most (well some, anyways) have been around the Black Rifle longer than I (my dad had some AKs and a few SKSs when I was growing up...no ARs). I'm now really getting into it with a growing collection of rifles and sights and repair parts and...yeah. I'm loving it. I wish I'd have discovered how much I like shooting ARs years ago.

Anyhow, I own one 6920 and have decided I want another. Problem is, I think it will be easily the first of the year before I can swing another $1000..I just bought a TA31RCO-M4 for my newest addition..a Noveske N4 Light LoPro. I'm really hoping they're still around and going for that price. I paid $1150 for my first 6920 about five months ago. It seems (and rightly so) that a lot of you guys are getting new 6920s at the good pricing. How long do you think it will last?

And, yes..I realize with panic-driven price gouging/spending and a liberal in office anything can/might happen.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:07:16 PM EST
The first of the year is only a month away. They will probalby still be pleantiful and cheap.

If you wait 6 months who knows.

If you can swing it cool but if not you already sound like you got a good collection anyway so no big deal.

It's not like you don't have any AR's. That would be another story.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 6:08:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By Death2Varmints:
So how long do you guys think the good prices and plentiful supply of 6920s will stick around? Most (well some, anyways) have been around the Black Rifle longer than I (my dad had some AKs and a few SKSs when I was growing up...no ARs). I'm now really getting into it with a growing collection of rifles and sights and repair parts and...yeah. I'm loving it. I wish I'd have discovered how much I like shooting ARs years ago.

Anyhow, I own one 6920 and have decided I want another. Problem is, I think it will be easily the first of the year before I can swing another $1000..I just bought a TA31RCO-M4 for my newest addition..a Noveske N4 Light LoPro. I'm really hoping they're still around and going for that price. I paid $1150 for my first 6920 about five months ago. It seems (and rightly so) that a lot of you guys are getting new 6920s at the good pricing. How long do you think it will last?

And, yes..I realize with panic-driven price gouging/spending and a liberal in office anything can/might happen.

Yep, nobody can say for years, but I'll make a guess. I figure 6920 prices will fall a little more, but not a lot ... some dealers are already selling them close to cost. You should be able to get one for as little as $875 - 900 before they bottom out. That won't come until maybe March or April next year.

You have lots of time. Unless, of course, something unexpected happens!

Top Top