Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/16/2002 10:46:08 PM EDT
Has any one seen this movie? The jacket for it at the video store said that it was based on a true story. Is there any truth in that, and if so what actually happened? Kyle
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 10:53:49 PM EDT
I dunno if it is a true story, but it is a very good movie.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 12:16:14 AM EDT
just bought the DVD last week. Will watch it tommorow night ive seen it before. maybe 15 yrs ago
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 5:35:46 AM EDT
"National Guard outfit armed with blanks terrorizes a bunch of Cajuns, who then wipe out the Guard outfit with real bullets." Watched with a bottle of Southern Comfort, it's not half bad.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 5:37:20 AM EDT
Second that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:18:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By marvl: "National Guard outfit armed with blanks terrorizes a bunch of Cajuns, who then wipe out the Guard outfit with real bullets." Watched with a bottle of Southern Comfort, it's not half bad.
View Quote
I learned this lesson some years ago when diving in the LA oilfields...donn be amessing wit us coon-asses, boy...you gonna get you hurt, yes sir...uh-huh..I guarantee...
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 6:40:24 AM EDT
Everyone in the infantry National Guard unit I served with while in college had seen this movie...which is why we all carried a few boxes or loaded mags of live ammo whenever we went out in the field.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:04:06 AM EDT
I got sick once on the disgusting concoction by that name, which was invented by my neighbor Mr. Frank Quintana of La Jolla, Californistan. I doubt that I could stomach the film.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:14:57 AM EDT
Been a while since I've seen it but I remember it being a damn good movie. Lesson learned: Don't piss off the locals when you can't back it up [:D]
Top Top