Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2002 9:30:38 AM EDT
I apologize about the "Who do you hate here" topic.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#2]
sounds like the U.N. has gotten to Imbrog|io. I would treat any future posts from him with suspicion.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I just think that [b]Imbroglio[/b] was somehow hopefully expecting a whole lotta womenz to come foward posting how they did not 'hate' him nearly as much as he thought!

Oh well, back to the drawing board! [:D]

Eric The(CruisingAgain,Imbro?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:41:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#5]
If you read the text in the post, I used the word "dislike". "Hate" only appeared in the topic header.

I am just trying to figure out why there are seemingly vendetta level hostilities taking place and what can be done to resolve them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:44:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn. I missed the thread. So who hates who? Anybody got a recap?

[:D]

BTW... I hate activist liberal moles who pretend to be members and try to engage in very weak attempts at "psyops".

JK...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:58:46 AM EDT
[#7]
HOLY CRAP DUDE!!! You must've really pissed him off. I have NEVER seen Goatboy lock a thread. That what he has us staff and moderators for. Damn!! Way to get on the radar screen.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Did anyone hate lovable  little ole me?????

[BD]

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am just trying to figure out why there are seemingly vendetta level hostilities taking place and what can be done to resolve them.
View Quote

The expected amusement level is high for an Imbroglio post.

It is hard not to comment on your comments.

Quoted: A brief recap - we all hate you!
View Quote

Hmmmmmm.
This is interesting...
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boo-Hoo-Hoo. [>Q]

So someone's giving Imbro a taste of his own "hostility" and he doesn't like it.[>(]

You criticize everybody and everything here with your tired, boring, thread-bare contrarian posts but then you whine to your mommy like a baby when anyone criticizes you. [>Q]

Why don't you grow a pair you nutless nitwit and quit whimpering like a baby. [>(]

This is a general DISCUSSION forum. Maybe if you actually engaged people in a DISCUSSION rather than stand back and lob your same old tiresome, knee-jerk responses from the sidelines of the human race, people MIGHT not treat you like the troll that you've been for 6000+ posts.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Boo-Hoo-Hoo. [>Q]

So someone's giving Imbro a taste of his own "hostility" and he doesn't like it.[>(]

You criticize everybody and everything here with your tired, boring, thread-bare contrarian posts but then you whine to your mommy like a baby when anyone criticizes you. [>Q]

Why don't you grow a pair you nutless nitwit and quit whimpering like a baby. [>(]

This is a general DISCUSSION forum. Maybe if you actually engaged people in a DISCUSSION rather than stand back and lob your same old tiresome, knee-jerk responses from the sidelines of the human race, people MIGHT not treat you like the troll that you've been for 6000+ posts.

View Quote

Welcome back, BOG.

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boo-Hoo-Hoo. [>Q]

View Quote

Welcome back, BOG.

View Quote

Oh...yeah....now it makes sense!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted: Welcome back, BOG.

View Quote

Nope,try again! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted: Welcome back, BOG.

View Quote

Nope,try again! [:D]
View Quote

Damn, I hate it when I'm wrong.  You'd think I'd be used to it by now.  [:D]

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Aw hell, cheer up.  You've still got 22,854 chances to get it right! [;)]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I apologize about the "Who do you hate here" topic.

View Quote

[NI] Mess with the goat and you'll get the horn.[peep]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn. I missed the thread. So who hates who? Anybody got a recap?

BTW... I hate activist liberal moles who pretend to be members and try to engage in very weak attempts at "psyops".

JK...
View Quote

A brief recap - we all hate you! [;)]

The post was squashed before the love really started flowing.

[sorry had my post inside of Ben's post.]
View Quote

sniff sniff.... and here I thought I was amongst friends and brothers in arms.

Oh well.. guess I will have to find that AssaultWeb site or even join the Democratic Underground.

[:p]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Aw hell, cheer up.  You've still got 22,854 chances to get it right! [;)]
View Quote

That makes me feel better.

At 400 posts, that puts me at approximately 58 posts per month.  If you could freeze any new member signups I'll be able to get through the entire membership roster in about 394 months.

Do we have a deal?  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Works for me!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:14:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Well I didn't have to ask anyone here who hates me:
I'm a cop, so everyone hates me. [BD]

I knew I should have been a fireman.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#26]
All your apologies are belong to us.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#27]
I love you all, except you Gunner1X; and I
could use your help in a couple of years.
Heck fire, I like guns and...well... you all
know I invented the internet...which makes this
whole little forum get together possible.
Shoot...this is more fun tha...a Buddist temple tea party. Tell ERIC I'm looking forward to HUNAPALOOZA.
[img]http://www.attrition.org/gallery/priceless/algore-priceless.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Instead continuing with your neverending stream of ad hominem, why not give me an itemized list of cites from every one of the 6000 of my posts you have a problem with.

The other very simple option for you is just don't read what I post. No one is forcing you to but yourself and to respond only with  personal insults makes you the true troll.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#30]
I think a lot of people's tolerance levels have dropped since 9/11.  Things that they used to be able to ignore, now annoy the hell out of them.  My .02
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 11:32:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Instead continuing with your neverending stream of ad hominem, why not give me an itemized list of cites from every one of the 6000 of my posts you have a problem with.
View Quote
No.
Quoted:
to respond only with  personal insults makes you the true troll.
View Quote

I did more than personal insults.

You quoted me above giving you advice about "DISCUSSIONS".

I see you're starting to take my advice.

[b]G[/b]ood [b]F[/b]or [b]Y[/b]ou.

My work is done... for now. [devil]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top