Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 9:48:04 AM EDT
I heard it on the Keene state college radio station friday and can not locate anyone who knows it, but i know you guys know everything.
It sounds like weird al, or maybe Bowling for Soup, but i don't think so.  It was/is absolutley hilarious but with good guitar licks, too.
First, in the song, he gets into a fight with a hermaphrodite.  its a real knock-down-drag-out in which he describes all the punishment received and dished out, including removing his/her apendix.
He then goes to a doughnut shop and asks for all kinds of doughnuts but the guy in the store keeps telling him that he doesn't have any doughnuts, but he does have a box of flesh-eating weasels, so he buys the box and opens it and the weasels attack him and jump on his face.  Then as he's fighting off the weasels he meets the girl of his dreams and her first words to him were, "Hey, you got weasels on your face."

I was in my car and could barely drive 'cuz a was laughing so hard.
Anyone?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Weird Al Yankovic - Albequerque.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#2]
So it WAS Weird Al.  Damn, just goes to show...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah, it's albuquerque (how ever the fuck you spell it) and it's probably my favorite wierd al song.  it's like eleven minutes long or something and at the end he explains his thoughts in like 3 words.  it's funnier than hell.

jake
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top