Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 8:27:11 AM EDT

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:35:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The duct tape looks like crap. you need to throw it down the drive way a few times to make it look more used. did you flute the barrel with a dremel tool yet?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The duct tape looks like crap. you need to throw it down the drive way a few times to make it look more used. did you flute the barrel with a dremel tool yet?

Yeah, I will not comment on dremmel tooling the barrel yet but the tape is temporary for placement. Will secure with bubble gum when made permenant.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I will not comment on dremmel tooling the barrel yet but the tape is temporary for placement. Will secure with bubble gum when made permenant.

now that would be a true piece of art.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will you use Hubba Bubble, Big League Chew,or the gum from out of the pack of baseball cards?  Inquiring minds want to know.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will you use Hubba Bubble, Big League Chew,or the gum from out of the pack of baseball cards?  Inquiring minds want to know.  

Seems like the proper choice for this application would be Fruit Stripe.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:09:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I used duct tape to secure an 80-lumen flashlight to my AR before I got my rail.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#8]
ahhh, the gun Al Pacino used in Heat.  well done.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I used duct tape to secure an 80-lumen flashlight to my AR before I got my rail.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/longrange308/e48a3e72.jpg?t=1284570515

If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#10]
As long as it's Tier 1 tape.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Fail.

Not milspec 100 mile per hour tape.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only choice
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:43:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I want to see someone attach a flashlight to their rifle using paracord. Preferably with a nifty looking pattern.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fail.

Not milspec 100 mile per hour tape.

I can marker it black if you like...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I want to see someone attach a flashlight to their rifle using paracord. Preferably with a nifty looking pattern.

thats actually not a bad idea.

<leaves to go buy some paracord>
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#16]
no clothes line sling?   1/10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top