Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/10/2005 11:34:29 AM EDT
Report from Houston. The usual blather bout the feds and Red Cross aren't doing enough. So they asked him what he wanted.

"We didn't ask to get on that bus. Just give us what the fvck we deserve."

I about had a stroke.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I am not in the least bit surprised.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, probably no skin off their nose, seeing as they passed out those effing debit cards like candy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I am not in the least bit surprised.

+1
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd give him 20k in a heartbeat if h would take it and GO AWAY.

20K one time and no more welfare, no nothing.

That'll give the bastard what he deserves.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Report from Houston. The usual blather bout the feds and Red Cross aren't doing enough. So they asked him what he wanted.

I about had a stroke.

Umm you left a bunch of it out.

The guy was complaining because of the way they are being treated, in particular some $700 FEMA cash cards that hadn't been activated so he couldn't get cash.

He was saying shit like, "We didn't want to get on that bus, it was just another slave ship bringing us here to control us" and "If I can't depend on anybody else to help me, who am I suppose to depend on?" (Maybe yourself?) He kept saying The Red Cross Sucks and Fema Sucks.

He also said something like "Where the FUCK is my help?" or something like that (yeah, while he is being taken care of by the state of Texas and the donations of millions of people), and the word "Fuck" didn't get bleeped out. He said "Fuck" twice and finally the guy in the studio said "That's enough, I understand being upset but this is irrisponsible language" or something like that.

I hope somebody got vid copy of this.

I swear I am starting to hate some of these people. They are fleas on Americas ass.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#6]
And some people wonder whey I have no compassion for anyone that was in NOLA between the age of 16-55...

Fuck him!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I about had a stroke.

The guy was complaining because of the way they are being treated, in particular some $700 FEMA cash cards that hadn't been activated so he couldn't get cash.

He was saying shit like, "We didn't want to get on that bus, it was just another slave ship bringing us here to control us" and "If I can't depend on anybody else to help me, who am I suppose to depend on?" (Maybe yourself?) He kept saying The Red Cross Sucks and Fema Sucks.

He also said something like "Where the FUCK is my help?" or something like that (yeah, while he is being taken care of by the state of Texas and the donations of millions of people), and the word "Fuck" didn't get bleeped out. He said "Fuck" twice and finally the guy in the studio said "That's enough, I understand being upset but this is irrisponsible language" or something like that.

I swear I am starting to hate some of these people. They are fleas on Americas ass.

That is putting it very mildly
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:46:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I hope he ODs on crack.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Waiting for the inevitable VID clip
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#10]
man oh man,
i have a confession to make, I was really trying to have compassion, and trying to feel some empathy,
but  these people have made up my mind for me.
I cant donate any money to these ingrates.
I have donated money to my company to help people in our New Orleans office, but i will not give any of my own money to someone who has this attitude. I know my taxes are being used, but i wont give any more money of my own free will,
I have much mor compassion to the poor pets left behind, and will doante for them, and am thinking about fostering or adopting a dog or two.
I have also had mixed feelings about  black people in general the last week or so, and i know i shouldnt, but i am really starting to  rethink the way i thought about people in general.
I cannot beleive what has transipred the last 10 days, and some of the statements ive heard from black leaders, and some of these refugees.
I really hope to meet some people from NOLA who are grateful, and deserve some help. I know they are out there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 11:57:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Waiting for the inevitable VID clip

+1
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Watch me not give a rat's ass.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#13]
They were at the bottom of the food chain in NO, why should it change now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#14]
That's OK. $20K ain't shit.

People have already been demanding the SAME handout as 9/11 victims.

Seems they don't see a difference between an act of terror committed by humans and an act of God which had plenty of advance warning. To them, it's just another entitlement.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#15]
LMAO.  I just saw that on FOX also.  I was laughing my ass off when he requested $20,000.  THEN, he starts talking about slavery, while he has his "loving" arms around his white wife...

` 45
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Fuck him,and Fuck all those animals who are either using this as an opertunity to loot or suck more from uncle sams teets.The 3/4 of the people that had enough sense to bug the fuck out passed the darwin test,I think it is disgusting we are doing anything to keep alive the POS who stayed to loot.I just pray they all die of some horrible disease from wading in that contaiminated water with TV sets
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Seems they don't see a difference between an act of terror committed by humans and an act of God which had plenty of advance warning. To them, it's just another entitlement.

I don't see why a terrorist victim is entitled to a penny from the government.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't see why a terrorist victim is entitled to a penny from the government.  

Me either. Very bad move. Not the role of government. That is what we have insurance for. Or should.

The 9/11 compensation fund set an unfortunate precedent which should have never been set and is now being used as proof that people now think they deserve the same damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I about had a stroke.

I bet if he got what he deserved, he would regret it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I about had a stroke.

I bet if he got what he deserved, he would regret it.

Done....................
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I about had a stroke.

LOL! I covered all that in "The usual blather...".
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I wish a reporter had the balls to ask them "what it is they deserved ... and  why"  then hand them the mic and let em answer....

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:44:58 PM EDT
[#23]

I would tell this ass wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which fills up first.

This " I am owed" generation crap is a blight.
DaddyDett
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Parasites don't  " deserve " a fucking thing .  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Nothing a size 13 boot up side his head wouldnt fix.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
man oh man,
i have a confession to make, I was really trying to have compassion, and trying to feel some empathy,
but  these people have made up my mind for me.
I cant donate any money to these ingrates.
I have donated money to my company to help people in our New Orleans office, but i will not give any of my own money to someone who has this attitude. I know my taxes are being used, but i wont give any more money of my own free will,
I have much mor compassion to the poor pets left behind, and will doante for them, and am thinking about fostering or adopting a dog or two.
I have also had mixed feelings about  black people in general the last week or so, and i know i shouldnt, but i am really starting to  rethink the way i thought about people in general.
I cannot beleive what has transipred the last 10 days, and some of the statements ive heard from black leaders, and some of these refugees.
I really hope to meet some people from NOLA who are grateful, and deserve some help. I know they are out there.

I went throughthe same thought process until I remembered that the media is going to be able to stir up more shit and poke Bush in the eye by showing ingrates than by people that are grateful.

The media has declared war on GWB and, as we know, the first casualty of war is truth.

People want instant rescue and safety, but you have to remember that getting the show on the road takes a little time. The tooth fairy left her magic wand at home. Sorry folks, you're going to have to wait until we can stage things up. It's going to take a day or two.

Some of us are pissed that the NRA doesn't have parachute qualified attorneys to jump into the firearms confiscation part of the fray. My guess is the NRA is probably going to shoot a class actionlawsuit into play shortly after things settle down. Still, the instant gratification thing is among us, too.

Mrs Pic and I DID send our donation to an animal rescue group shortly after the woman groused about 'cold army food', and I'll have to admit that it was a knee jerk reaction.

Reuniting a pet with an owner is a good thing, so give that way if you want. It all helps out.

Remember this, some people would gripe if you saved them, fed them, and gave them a new $600,000 house and a million bucks, even though they deserve to be hanged with an OLD, USED, FRAYED rope.

Settle down, you might get to meet a few of these people and maybe you'll change your mind.
(Unless you meet an asshole)

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#27]
If you don't like the way these tribal people are behaving why don't you stop running your pie holes and go do something about it? Our parents and grand parents allowed this situation to come about. Now it's time to correct it. This disaster pointed out a lot of problems in America that need fixing. In my opinion the welfare state is one of the worst of the problems.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Another problem is their ability to breed.

Someone with mega bucks, like Oprah, should give 10 people a million dollars each.  I guarantee that 9 of the 10 would be broke in one year.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Some of these people are nothing more than human locusts, and they are a BLIGHT on our society.

They don't deserve ANYTHING from the good people who have donated time and$$$ to help them.

Fuck 'em
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Just to add some fuel for the fire, Fox just stated that there has already been 2 $800 hand bags bought with the cards meant for humanitarian aid.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#31]
I feel somewhat guilty for not donating anything, but when I hear of this kind of filth being so ungrateful, I would rather donate clothing and money to our local shelter for abused women and children.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Some of these people are nothing more than human locusts, and they are a BLIGHT on our society.

They don't deserve ANYTHING from the good people who have donated time and$$$ to help them.

Fuck 'em

You helped them everytime you paid your income tax.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#33]
yea I saw this shit.....and I about fell out also...wheres my money he said  where is our help.....Once again another example of one who has  been sucking on the hind tit of America....when you live on the system and then it shuts down .....they have no way to help themselves......why don't they depend on their hip hop bros to help them out..... pick up the damn phone and call a family member up north  to go stay with  until you get back on your feet....oh yea thats right they are on welfare also....I forgot

where's my money.....give each of us 20,000 he said....hell what for...this is modern day slavery he said.....Last I looked no one was making him stay there.....and all this time his arm around his white girl friend....oh it just pisses me off to no end.......
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck 'em

You helped them everytime you paid your income tax.

True, but there's not much I can do about that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Idaho Rep. Butch Otter voted against the $51+ billion aid package because he said there was no accountability for how the money would be spent.  He has been taking it up the ass by the media since then.  I applaud the guy for attempting to pull people from the government tit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#36]
20,000???????  each household affected by Katrina will receive $26,000 dollars to help them get started finding new housing. This included those living in public housing..........click on VIDEO on top of the page, then when the window opens click on finding a home,

http://www.foxnews.com/
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Deserve/?? WTF

He doesn't deserve anything.  Fricking leach.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#38]
We should Charter 777s and offer them a free ride to another country like CANADA.

myit
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Another problem is their ability to breed.

Someone with mega bucks, like Oprah, should give 10 people a million dollars each.  I guarantee that 9 of the 10 would be broke in one year.

That ain't just those people. There are some people i work with that are the same way.

I used to work with a guy that had 4 kids from 4 different women and was constantly broke even BEFORE he made child support payments. He was a havetahave, as in I have to have a new car. Mine old. I have to have a new pair of pants for work. Best dressed one out here, but always broke.

I could go on about one of the dumbest, most irresponsible people I have ever met, but I don't have all night.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Saw this one coming about two hours after the first levee broke.  This line of thinking is perpetuated by leaders of certain groups who advocate that the victims should receive reparations.

Blake
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#41]
asshat: "Give me what I deserve, I cant take care of myself and no one is taking care of me and im gonna raise hell about it....."

me: "heres a quarter, call someone who gives a damn."
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#42]
I was just watching FOX and it infuriated me
whe am gonna get this when do i get that .......
then a couple gang banger looking guys decided to mug for the camera
I am sick
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:45:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Give him the hotline.  1800waahhh

That will get him the wambulance.

Max
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#44]
I expect we'll get some riots out of this mess before it's over.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Just to add some fuel for the fire, Fox just stated that there has already been 2 $800 hand bags bought with the cards meant for humanitarian aid.hr

SUPRISE, SUPRISE, SUPRISE
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:49:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just to add some fuel for the fire, Fox just stated that there has already been 2 $800 hand bags bought with the cards meant for humanitarian aid.

SUPRISE, SUPRISE, SUPRISE

Hey, the woman NEEDS an $800 bag to carry the rest of the money she's going to rake in from the Government!

Give her a break!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 12:44:05 AM EDT
[#47]
In the same vane I heard an interview in which a man said $2000 wasn't enough that he had 8 kids to feed. WTF- how much do they eat? Maybe they need to go on a diet. Anyone should be able to feed their kids on $2000 a month and then some. The ingratitude and greed coming out of this is totally disgusting and I think it may in the long run cause a backlash against the welfare state mentality. I hope so.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:06:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:15:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Well I've always thought that driving around in an ice cream truck with a very large x-ray tube under the counter and sterilizing people would be a good start but not very practical.  

Personally I think they ought to offer folks a one time settlement along with a one way plane ticket to where-ever they want to go- preferably overseas and back to their motherland.  Lest you think this is racist, I'm including all of the whiny Eurotrash who come here and complain about how backwards we are and how much more civilized they were in Europe (Bye- don't let the door hit you on the way out).  

The Bill of Rights never guaranteed you anything other than life and liberty- the rest is the "Pursuit".  

I swear to God I worry I'm going to put my foot squarely in someone's ass when I get back if they start talking about what they are "owed".    
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 1:31:02 AM EDT
[#50]
nobody in LA is surprised by how these "evacuees" are acting....same way they did before the damn hurricane
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top