Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:40:51 PM EDT
So there I am backing out of the school parking lot in my 1998 Dodge 3500 Dualie when some kid starts to back out in the spot behind me. I am way more than half way out when some kid ( I think he's a junior ) starts to back out. So I stop and say to my friends with me "Don't hit me asshole don't hit me dont hit me!" and he hits me. He gets out and runs up to me and says "Are we cool? Are we cool?" I say "is there any damage" and he says he says yes so then I'm like "THEN IT'S NOT COOL."

He attests that I hit him, but I was more than half way out so I had clearly left first. He says that I said to him that I didn't know what happened, which is utter BS. He has a friend that says he saw it, but he can't keep his story strait. This is probably going to go to court because he is a liar.

But goddamn was I pissed off. It would have been fine if he apologized, his insurance will cover it nonetheless. There is a dent in the bumper of my truck, but I'm pissed that if he wins or whatever I'll have to deal with the insurance hike.

If you guys want to know more about it ask, and any input is appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Next time tell him its cool, then take a 5 pound sledge to his quarter panels.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thoughts that come to mind:

1- Ever here of the horn.
2- You should be studying, not cruising.
3- What do you expect in the student parking lot??? something other than punks with hotheads, poor english and presentation skills, and short on driving experience.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Shit happens.  Put in a claim and get on with your life.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thoughts that come to mind:

1- Ever here of the horn.
2- You should be studying, not cruising.
3- What do you expect in the student parking lot??? something other than punks with hotheads, poor english and presentation skills, and short on driving experience.

I was backing out of my spot, not cruising. And I don't study- studying is for dummies

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Perhaps if you had not been driving a jacked up Assault Truck you would have seen the poor underclassman in a Yugo.

If you are afraid of accidents I suggest you don't drive.  If you get pissed off over events that happen when driving I suggest you don't drive.

1: Who the hell said I was afraid of accidents?
2: I said I wouldn't have been pissed of he didn't try to pawn it off on me and lie with no cohesion.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Should have just busted a cap and his ass before he even had time to ask if your cool,

Bam Bam
Bitch now im cool, you dig it jive turkey.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#8]
That is why I drive a POS...if something happens, I don't care...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top