Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 8:34:09 AM EDT
Now I am freakin' addicted, and there will be no more.

How wrong is that?  Who does that to a friend?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:35:53 AM EDT
[#1]
If you haven't seen Serenity yet you can watch that when you're done ... that's at least a couple more hours ... Beyond that, can't help you.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I have it and have watched it.  Oh, the humanity!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm the guilty party. I am very happy to recruit yet another "browncoat"!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm the kinda bastage that does that to friends.  And they usually love me for it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:51:15 PM EDT
[#5]
the same thing happened to me.  a buddy loaned it to me and i got hooked.  then i showed it to my sister and she got hooked.  then we showed it to our dad and he got hooked.  it's now with a cousin.  i wonder who he will snag.  if it were a pyramid scam i would be rich.  what a great series.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:47:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Now I am freakin' addicted, and there will be no more.

How wrong is that?  Who does that to a friend?
www.stomptokyo.com/scott/blog/C748430211/E1168733230/Media/firefly.jpg

=) Welcome to the club

www.serenitymovie.net

Addicts show up there every Tues at 7pm. Hello, my name is ****** and Im an addict of Serenity/Firefly

Make sure you see all the episodes, movie, and special features! [
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top