Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 9:14:23 AM EDT
I hope he did not do a burning retreat Russian style back to Kalifornia. I hope he found some work in Texas or anywhere else besides California. It sucks that he is not able to partake in the festivities of the waning of the ban.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:16:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Check the Hometown forum - he lists his schedule.

There's a dinner in his honor coming up this Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope he did not do a burning retreat Russian style back to Kalifornia. I hope he found some work in Texas or anywhere else besides California. It sucks that he is not able to partake in the festivities of the waning of the ban.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=184814
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Holly Smoke! I miss that thread.  Well... Whatever it is, I wish him well and the best of luck.  I still think he ought to move back to CA.  He belongs there more so than TX.  Too bad, no gun stuff for him back in CA.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Well that sucks, I just read his thread about the two job offers in the last two weeks in Texas. I feel guilty for working two full time jobs in the last 3 years. I know there are some beautiful areas in California, but I would never give up my guns to move to that state. I have been passively pulling for Lord Trader to find economic happiness over the last few years.
Could someone in Texas buttstroke him once with a Garand to see if he dazed and confused about moving back to California.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:33:47 AM EDT
[#6]
He's heading back home to Crazyland Kalifornia.  I haven't even met him yet, but I hate to see him go.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top