Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 6:42:29 AM EDT
We were getting in the car and he slipped his leash( my bad for having it too loose), and ran to the end of the yard and began barking at a man walking by.  Mind you my dog never left the yard, which does not have a fence in the front, as he is not ever allowed in the front yard.  Anyway, he's barking, I'm yelling at him and making my way over there.  I notice the man being barked at, has stopped walking, bent over and is waving his hat in my dogs face, and swatting at him with his other hand.  I regain control of my dog, swat him on the snout.  I apologize to the gentelmen, but he does not speak english.  It sounds eastern european, maybe I don't know, but definately not a romance language.  I listen intently for a moment or 2 and he continues to scream, so my dog starts barking again, and he hits my dog.  

Now at this point I'm thinking about letting my dog go and defend himself.  But I use some restraint and hand the dog over to my wife.  She walks away and he continues sreaming.  I respond by saying, "  I don't speak what ever it is your speaking, do you speak english"?  Follwed by more un-intelligeble responses.  So I say " I'm sorry but I don't understand you, and you don't seem to understand me, so I'm gonna leave now".  We get in the car, and come back 30mins later, he's still there.  So my question is how would handle this?  I walked right by him thru my garage and called the PD, he of course was gone prior to arrival, but W.W.Y.D?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#1]
If your going to bitch at a American Cracker, you had better speak American Cracker!

No use in bitching and moaning if i can't understand you.

Hold on to your dog. he's rasist against European Crackers.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
You should have popped smoke and unassed the AO back to the cover of the house. Then call in an airstrike or arty.

Or a predator.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:55:53 AM EDT
[#3]
You should control your dog better. I have kicked more than a few in my day for being threatening. I have also been bit twice. Dogs can be a very scary experience.

As for him being there a 1/2 hour later, I would have called the police for that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top