Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 10:16:59 AM EDT
Al Gore is challenging us to be 100% free of the use of carbon-related fuels in ten years.

So how in the world does he propose to accomplish this? He and his ilk don't want more dams built for hydro-electric, they don't want new nuke plants built, they don't want wind farms in THEIR back yards...

How in the hell are we supposed to run this country? These SOB's want America to devolve into North Korea, with them being Kim Jong Il. I'm watching as THE MENTALLY INSANE and/or EVIL take over my country...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's easy... as long as you purchase enough Carbon Credits from AlGoreCo you can acually achieve negative carbon ouput!
yup
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's easy... as long as you purchase enough Carbon Credits from AlGoreCo you can acually achieve negative carbon ouput!

Yup, the odd thing is that if we do this then these poor countries that can't afford any fuel to burn will have enough money to produce carbon dioxide of their own.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#4]
No matter what the energy source , in ten years Gore will still fly in his private jets,
be transported in his large gasoline vehicles,
and still have the $1000+ electric bills for his TN complex.
King Al needs to die a slow death.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Magic, fantasy, and hope (but no prayer). it's the way of the liberal.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Algore is denying plankton the right to unlimited photosynthesis.  Without carbon dioxide, plankton cannot live.

Yes, I am staking claim to all the carbon that cyanobacteria uptake.  I'm rich.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:32:22 AM EDT
[#7]
do it for the plankton

someone had to say it
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:39:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Nukes (preferably breeders) are the only viable option at this point.  But he won't go for that.

Solar is improving, but it still has a good ways to go to really be viable, and then it will only really work for parts of the country.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I would call Al Gore a retard, but that is insulting to the retarded people of the world.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top