Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2013 8:03:16 AM EDT
Waiting for the tow truck from the main garage. The work car died at a T intersection on a side street right at the stop sign.
I have the four way flashers on and a cone set up. But still people will pull right up behind me and blow their horn.

The world is full of stupid people.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Bush's fault
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#2]
And you're a racist

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:13:56 AM EDT
[#3]
You complied didnt you? Only 7 gallons of fuel at a time.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#4]
So get out and push?

Work truck died in the middle of the intersection. I grabbed a horn blower and said "You steer" and I pushed that pile off to the side. Tow truck driver is going to LOVE YOU for staying in the middle of traffic.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
My car broke down right as I was about to turn left to go pick up my son from school about a week ago.  Luckily, I was able to push my car into a driveway that was conveniently on my immediate right.  Even luckier, the driveway had two entrances so I wouldn't block in the residents, one of whom was an awesome old man that said I could keep my car there until I could get it looked at.  I ended up picking it up the next day.  The alternator had seized up.  Despite my atheistic ways, I could swear there was a God that didn't want me to break down miles from anything.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Waiting for the tow truck from the main garage. The work car died at a T intersection on a side street right at the stop sign.
I have the four way flashers on and a cone set up. But still people will pull right up behind me and blow their horn.

Be glad they are paying enough attention to see you and sound the horn.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Cold, yet?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You really needed to go through all that to reenforce your conclusion? Sounds like a lot of trouble.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:22:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Get naked.

Climb on top of car.

Masturbate feverishly.

Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Cold, yet?

The sun is keeping me warm with the windows closed.
Tow truck is here now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Get naked.

Climb on top of car.

Masturbate feverishly.

Awesome idea. But with this cold weather and my German heritage it might not work out so well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top