Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2018 5:29:00 PM EDT
I wanted to hear what you all have heard about this as I have seen the 9 mm and 40 S&W Tacop and I have even wrote to Sig asking them why the 45 acp is not apart of the LEO discount since the P227 is?

I did not get anything but as of 2018 the Tacop P227 is not on the list! I though the P227 and more so the Tacop 227 where aimed at LEO? Yes the P227 is on the list but why would I want 10 rounds when I can get 14? Like to hear what you all think and have heard!
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I wanted to hear what you all have heard about this as I have seen the 9 mm and 40 S&W Tacop and I have even wrote to Sig asking them why the 45 acp is not apart of the LEO discount since the P227 is?

I did not get anything but as of 2018 the Tacop P227 is not on the list! I though the P227 and more so the Tacop 227 where aimed at LEO? Yes the P227 is on the list but why would I want 10 rounds when I can get 14? Like to hear what you all think and have heard!
View Quote
Remember it's all about $$$.
Link Posted: 2/27/2018 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Their business their rules?
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Remember it's all about $$$.
View Quote
Yes understand that but a weapon that was built for LEO and Military yet we pay the same price as everyone else!

Might get the regular P227 at a low price. So what does other then the STR and hi cap mags does the Tacop have?
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes understand that but a weapon that was built for LEO and Military yet we pay the same price as everyone else!

Might get the regular P227 at a low price. So what does other then the STR and hi cap mags does the Tacop have?
View Quote
Stinks don't it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:00:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Stinks don't it?
View Quote
Very much so I want to find out is the Tacop worth they extra cash or is this just for hi cap mags and the short trigger reset?

I know a place that if I buy a 227 they will upgrade my mags to the hi cap for $10 per mag so it comes out to $40 more not to bad and I can get a SRT cheap and have my department gunsmith add the trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top