Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2002 1:44:39 AM EDT
My downstairs neighbor works at home and smokes what I'm guessing is a 4 pack a day habit. The windows are always closed and I've yet to see him crack the shades. Anyways, all the smoke stays trapped in the apartment and ends up filtering up into my place. I'll come home from work and the whole place stinks like an ashtray.

I quit smoking two years ago (right before I moved to my current location) which makes this extra shitty. Even my pack a day habit never made my apartment stink this bad. I wake up in the morning with a sore throat and a cough, and my clothes in the closet smell like stale smoke. What the hell can I do (other than moving)?

I have an air cleaner, but for some reason ALL replacement air filters are no longer sold in my area, except for commercial use. Right now I have a routine of opening up all the windows and running all my fans trying to draw the smell out but that doesn't work too well. The guy stays up smoking till 5 AM.

I want to confront him and the manager but don't really know what to say or suggest other than "Stop smoking" right as I ram a carton of Marlboros down his fucking throat. What kind of process or material could be economically used to seal off his apartment so the smoke doesn't leak into mine ?

Also,

I need websites for all the cancer and anti smoking sites so I can sign him up for their mailing lists. Thanks :) !
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:18:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Just to let you know.......

Your smoking DID make your place REEK!!!

It just that now your nose is actually working enough to smell it!
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:24:49 AM EDT
[#2]
My neighbors cook curry (or something like that) that stinks to high heaven.  They can't even take the smell, and open up their windows and doors.

Don't ask me how, but it gets in my house.  Nauseating would be putting it mild.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:05:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Put him outta his misery,airate'w/lead[;)]tehetehe.....just kidding!
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:41:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What the hell can I do (other than moving)?

1.  have an air cleaner.

2.  open up all the windows and running all my fans trying to draw the smell out but that doesn't work too well.

3.  confront him and the manager
   (a)suggest "Stop smoking"
   (b)ram a carton of Marlboros down his fucking throat.

4.  seal off his apartment so the smoke doesn't leak into mine
!
View Quote

Let's go through it step by step.  

1.  Get a new air filter with filters that can be replaced.

2.  Instead of opening the windows and drawing the air OUT, draw air IN.  What you are doing is 'sucking' the air into your apartment from the lower floor.  Think POSITIVE air pressure.  

Turn your fans on during the day and blow fresh air INTO your apartment.  This should dramatically reduce the ability of cigarette smoke to enter your floor from below.

3. Choose option b, however you should ask for a non-smoking room at the county jail.

4.  Before you seal him into his tomb call him first.  Make sure he is home, otherwise the point will be lost on him.

5.  Use shock therapy.  Each time you smell smoke, turn on the stereo to gansta rap.  When you get complaints, tell them 'smoke makes me think of my homies.'  Look deranged.

TheRedGoat

PS.  Go with option TWO.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 6:00:21 AM EDT
[#5]
He is an addict and will not be able to quit immediately, especially if he is up to a few packs a day. As an ex smoker, I hope that he will someday be able to give them up. Life is so much better/easier without them (for ME).  Are you willing to move? Personally, I would rather get the hell out of that dangerous environment than wait for him to kick the habit. No matter what...It would take weeks, or more, to get that smell completely out of your apartment.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 7:52:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Dungus,

Basically, you're screwed.

Look, cigarettes are legal.  It is legal to smoke in ones own home.  One unfortunate aspect of apartment life is that noise and odors from neighbors is right in your face.

You have no legal ground on which to complain.

You have two choices.

1)  Maybe the guy is OK.   Talk to him, NICELY, about your problem.  Perhaps there is some compromise like he opens a window.  Or you share the cost of a smoke eating ashtray for him.  

2)  Move.  

I know it sucks, but what can you do?  Whatever you decide, do NOT be violent or threatening in any way.  You don't have any realistic position to be, and you might find a restraining order slapped on you.  Bye bye guns.

James
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:26:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I quit smoking two years ago (right before I moved to my current location) which makes this extra shitty. Even my pack a day habit never made my apartment stink this bad.
View Quote

Oh, yes it did!!!  Now you know what your old neighbors thought of you.

I'm not trying to be mean here, but smokers just don't realize how much they actually stink.  Yesterday at the supermarket I was in line and suddenly this horrible ashtray-like stench wafted over me and I almost gagged.  When I turned and looked there was an average, clean looking guy who had just gotten in line behind me.  At 3 ft+ this guy still stunk like shit!!!

Unfortunately, Dungus, you're now getting a taste of what it's like on the other side.  Stinks, doesn't it.  Now you know why I immediately come down on people who smoke in public areas near me.  A few weeks ago some asshole behind me in the ATM line lit one up and I asked him not to smoke near me.  He laughed and blew his smoke at me.  I coughed and blew my OC at him.  He wasn't happy.

Smokers also don't realize what filthy scumbags they really are.  They constantly flick and step on their butts, leaving them all over the ground.  I had a friend do that in my driveway.  I cured him by spitting out gum and throwing trash in his yard.  But until you do something like that it just doesn't register to smokers that you don't want crushed cigarette butts on your front porch.  They think the whole world is their ashtray.

Unfortunately you probably can't do anything about someone smoking in their own apartment.  Your only recourse is to talk to the manager and grab the next unit that opens in your building (away from the smoker) or move to a different building.  That's what most of us have to do - try and put as much distance between you and the stinking drug addict.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Unless your local laws allow recourse, MOVE!

I've moved twice now because of cigs.

Sad, isn't it?

I REALLY do like the idea of gangsta rap.
Just drop the woofer face down on the floor and let 'er rip!

That, after having spoken to him politely (which he will more than likely laugh at), might just work to get your point across.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#9]
People have the right to smoke in their own home.  Perhaps two years ago your smoking bothered someone else???

This is part of dealing with apt. living.  You can accept it, or move.

I would bet your apt. office will understand, and allow you to move into a different apt. when available?
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I resent the claim that all smokers are inconsiderate, and "filthy scumbags".  I am a smoker and am very considerate of others.  If I'm smoking and someone passes by me, or vice versa I always make sure I blow the smoke another direction or wait until we have distanced, hell if the bartender is standing in front of me I turn around to exhale.  I don't leave butts all over other people property, I always field strip them and dispose of them properly and unless I'm at a bar, smoking section of a restraunt, or in my own home I resist lighting up if I'm with someone who doesn't care for it.  Yes there are some inconsiderate smokers, just like any other walk of life, but not all of us.

On the other side of this, there are quite a few non-smokers who take their dislike of the habit to rediculous levels.  A good example of this is people who have a problem with smokers around them when they're outside.  Like a shooting range for example, some non smoker might complain who is 5 benches down from you.  Obviously this person cannot realisticly be bothered by your smoke that far away in OPEN AIR, it's just the fact that some non smokers have to have a hissy fit just by SEEING a cigarette when in truth it can't possibly be a problem.  This is just one example.

"filthy scumbag" signing off.  

No wait: flik, ahhhhhhhhhhh that camel tastes good.  Oh, whats that? oh, The person walking by on the sidewalk, 50 yards away is complaining about my cigarette, yeah, that smoke must really be bothering them from there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 3:10:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Amen Dakota. I have been playing with replying to this all day long, but I don't think I could have been nearly as nice to Steel Rat. He seems to have gone to the Liberal school of debate where if someone does something you don't like (such as smoke or own a gun) it makes all of you an evil person. No sense in actually taking it on a case by case basis, obviously we are all cretins.

When the day comes that the Govt starts letting my neighbors dictate if I can smoke in my house there is gonna be hell to pay.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Go to a gun show.

Buy a post-ban AR.

Buy one 30 round GI mag.

Buy enough 5.56 x 45 to fill the magazine.

Take the gun, ammo and magazine and go knock on his door.

When he answers the door tell him that if you EVER smell his smoke again you are going to blow his sorry inconsiderate ass away.

Make sure that your lawyer doesn't allow DakotaKid, Aviator or DBrewer842 on the jury.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Talk with him nicely and ask him to change.  The unsaid part is the "or else."

Then make his life a living hell.  You live upstairs, that should be easy.  The rap thing is a good start, but that gets you in trouble with the management.  Just waking up at 0300, hitting your floor once with a broomstick, hard, over his bedroom, and going back to sleep will screw with him and he won't be able to do anything about it.

Be creative.  A creative mind can give this guy a death of a thousand cuts.  If his butts don't kill him, you will . . .

Hell it won't get him to stop smoking but at least you will get in some good retaliation.  He'll probably be so nervous he'll be puffing even *more* butts.
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#15]
5. Use shock therapy. Each time you smell smoke, turn on the stereo to gansta rap. When you get complaints, tell them 'smoke makes me think of my homies.' Look deranged.
View Quote

A truly ingenious comment!  If that sort of training will work with a dog or a rat, it might work with the neighbor.z
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I say unless this apartment is just the most perfect place you ever lived in, with a common loading bench in the rec room, 100 yard range, and nude womens by the pool, move on. The aggravation and hassle of getting it taken care of, if you can get it taken care of, will be more than the the hassle of moving somewhere else.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Interesting advice from some of you. I'll definitely turn the fans in the opposite direction and start running air inside as opposed to pushing it out (should have known that).

But hey, no cancer sites ? Everything I came across was email related, I need groups that are going to send all sorts of guilt induced letters pleading for money to save hacks like him.

What else...

[b]"Your smoking DID make your place REEK!!!"

"Oh, yes it did!!! Now you know what your old neighbors thought of you.[/b]

I lived on the top floor of a secluded town house and only smoked on my balcony, so no, it never offended anyone. Likewise, I don't have a problem with people smoking in open spaces, nor do I think smokers are scumbags, or that pepperspraying someone is reasonable if you find their smoke offensive. SOME interesting responses...
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
On the other side of this, there are quite a few non-smokers who take their dislike of the habit to rediculous levels.  A good example of this is people who have a problem with smokers around them when they're outside.  Like a shooting range for example, some non smoker might complain who is 5 benches down from you.  Obviously this person cannot realisticly be bothered by your smoke that far away in OPEN AIR, it's just the fact that some non smokers have to have a hissy fit just by SEEING a cigarette when in truth it can't possibly be a problem.  This is just one example.

"filthy scumbag" signing off.  

View Quote
Or, how about those that take 'first available', in a restaurant, winds up in the smoking section and asks those around not to smoke.  What jerks.
Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I was in a court house one time talking to a female attorney (yes,this was a while ago)We both smoked so we picked a table that had ashtrays on it. It was crowded. While talking and smoking this lady came up an flopped down. She immediately said" would ya'll mind putting those out I'm allergic to them" The attorney glanced at her and said" yes,I would mind putting it out because we picked this table because it had ashtrays on it unlike the ones on the otherside of the room and if you don't want to smell it take your ass over there!" The woman obviously wasn't expecting this reply and said" Well, I couldn't find a place over there!" To which the attorney said" then you need to take your ass outside in the fresh air then"....... My,how times have changed (for the worse)! Next thing you know someone will decide you don't need assault weapons or mailorder ammo anymore.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:12:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Take a gallon of some 2 week old milk that has not been refrigerated then just pour it under his door with a note saying this smell is not as bad as your smell.  [:X*]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:04:05 AM EDT
[#21]
That's why I own a house instead of a stinking "compartment"!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:24:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Humm, OC is for anti smoking persuasion? I believe that I would kindly hunt the bastard that Oc'd me like a rat in a grain bin! Not a wise choice of action dude!
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 5:26:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
On the other side of this, there are quite a few non-smokers who take their dislike of the habit to rediculous levels.  A good example of this is people who have a problem with smokers around them when they're outside....Obviously this person cannot realisticly be bothered by your smoke that far away in OPEN AIR, it's just the fact that some non smokers have to have a hissy fit just by SEEING a cigarette when in truth it can't possibly be a problem.  This is just one example.
View Quote

Actually, you are quite wrong.  There are people who have very sensitive olfactory nerves.  I am seriously allergic to cigarrette smoke (my dad had to quit because of my health), and can smell it from quite a distance.  I have been able so smell cigs before even seeing who the smoker is.  You may be in open air, but if the wind is blowing it my direction, then I will smell it from 30ft away.  Since we're outside, I'll just have to deal with it or move upwind from you.

Dungus,
sounds like you need to move.  And specify next time that you'd prefer not to have smokers next door or below you because it is causing you health problems.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:20:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Obviously this person cannot realisticly be bothered by your smoke that far away in OPEN AIR, it's just the fact that some non smokers have to have a hissy fit just by SEEING a cigarette when in truth it can't possibly be a problem.  This is just one example.

View Quote

I'll have to second the disagreement with this.

I can smell you half a block away.  If you're a heavy smoker and you walk by me, I'll retch from just the scent on your clothes.  My eyes get itchy and my throat gets raw.

I can handle rotten roadkill, but I have to hold my breath when I walk through the perfume dept in the mall and when I walk past a smoker.  Some things are just too much for my very non-sensitive nose.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 6:47:04 AM EDT
[#25]
How can a firearm enthusiast degrade someone's habit when he himself in the eyes of other people that are against guns thinks they have a filthy, dangerous habit (addiction to guns)and could also kill innocent people (that's what they say).. Your no worse than them! I don't like it..so get rid of it.

That's why they call it Gun-Smoke [smoke]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#26]
That's a really weak comparison.  Real lame.

My guns don't make you physically ill when I walk past you on the street.  They don't give you hives or a sore throat.  They don't make you want to retch or puke.  They don't ruin your contacts or make you have to buy new clothes because I store them in the apartment downstairs.  They don't give you black lung, unless you like hanging out in a badly ventilated room while I fire my firearms.

Now what was your comparison again?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Wait a second, last time you posted something, you lived in a house and the neighbors dogs were driving you crazy.  When did you move to an apartment?  [>:/]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 8:52:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Humm, OC is for anti smoking persuasion? I believe that I would kindly hunt the bastard that Oc'd me like a rat in a grain bin! Not a wise choice of action dude!
View Quote

This inconsiderate cretin was about 1 foot away from me when hit lit up.  I turned around and politely said "Please don't smoke near me."  That's when he took a big drag and blew it right in my face and started laughing.  He stopped laughing when the blast of 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Unit 10% OC hit his face.

I don't pester/bother/annoy/assault other people, and I won't put up with it happening to me.  321Bang, I sincerely hope that you are not a giant asshole like this guy, but if you blow smoke in my face you'll get the same treatment. And since the OC is merely the first in my multi-layered defense plan, trying to escalate the confontation from there wouldn't be healthy, either.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 9:21:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the other side of this, there are quite a few non-smokers who take their dislike of the habit to rediculous levels.  A good example of this is people who have a problem with smokers around them when they're outside....Obviously this person cannot realisticly be bothered by your smoke that far away in OPEN AIR, it's just the fact that some non smokers have to have a hissy fit just by SEEING a cigarette when in truth it can't possibly be a problem.  This is just one example.
View Quote

Actually, you are quite wrong.  There are people who have very sensitive olfactory nerves.  I am seriously allergic to cigarrette smoke (my dad had to quit because of my health), and can smell it from quite a distance.  I have been able so smell cigs before even seeing who the smoker is.  You may be in open air, but if the wind is blowing it my direction, then I will smell it from 30ft away.  Since we're outside, I'll just have to deal with it or move upwind from you.

Dungus,
sounds like you need to move.  And specify next time that you'd prefer not to have smokers next door or below you because it is causing you health problems.
View Quote

That's partly what I'm talking about with overactive anti-smokers.  I think some have such a great dislike, disgust for it that they have psychosomatic response and have the negative effects when they really aren't there.  This isn't the case with everyone I'm sure, but I sure as hell have met people where I know this is true.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's a really weak comparison.  Real lame.

My guns don't make you physically ill when I walk past you on the street.  They don't give you hives or a sore throat.  They don't make you want to retch or puke.  They don't ruin your contacts or make you have to buy new clothes because I store them in the apartment downstairs.  They don't give you black lung, unless you like hanging out in a badly ventilated room while I fire my firearms.

Now what was your comparison again?
View Quote

You're missing the point.. It is what you call "FREEDOM" and for your information I don't smoke either but I don't complain. What I do not want to see is for anyone including you when you want to have toys that are full auto to suffer the same humiliation to be in one corner just to enjoy their habit or go into hiding (sooner or later). Would you like other to tell you what you can and can not do? Bad laws always starts when you get "Whiners". When you go to bars do you complain? It is a big outdoor, give them space and they will give you yours..

P.s. You can also get sore throat when shooting indoors, too much fume. I guess you go home after a couple of rounds. [smoke]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#31]
NO, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!

Your freedom does not give you license to curtail MY freedoms.

Let's look at the comparison a little more closely.

We are not talking about FA or the fact that some people don't like us owning firearms.  We are talking about serious physical discomfort and harm.

You can't compare my ownership of firearms with my sickness in the presence of smoke.  One causes no harm to anyone while the other makes me physically ill.

Now, if you were to step up near to someone and touch off a few rounds so that their hearing was damaged, would you see that as OK?

THAT'S WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.  When you do harm to someone else, you can't go running around screaming "Freedom!".  What about my freedom to not have to get sick or get migraines all day because you felt like lighting up in the same room?

"It is a big outdoor, give them space and they will give you yours.."

It is a small sidewalk or bus stop.  It's also a small office or place of business.  And just how do I give them more space when their smoke is coming into my apartment?  Do I move?  Like I've said, I've already done that twice.  How many times do I have to kowtow to "smoker's freedoms"?

"P.s. You can also get sore throat when shooting indoors, too much fume. I guess you go home after a couple of rounds"

I don't like shooting indoors much when I have the wild open country to use.  If I do shoot indoors, I go to places that are well ventilated.  That is besides the point.  When I shoot indoors, I'M DOING IT TO MYSELF.  If someone else were forcing my to breathe in the exhaust from a gun range, THEN your argument would be valid.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I coughed and blew my OC at him.  He wasn't happy.
View Quote

OK, I'm a moron.  What does OC stand for?  Is it a type of CS or pepper spray?
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Right on the money, Goet.

Bud
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Your freedom does not give you license to curtail MY freedoms.
View Quote

I will give you freedom. I'm done with this thread, I've said my piece and I'll leave it at that. I'm pro-peace...Peace Man! [smoke] Man! this smoke anim legend is addictive.

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Ok folks, this is not news....second hand smoke KILLS!  That means it is physically damaging in any amount, period.   Steel Rat, right on!  That F*&*^% assaulted you.  He should feel lucky that you only OC'd him.

As for Dungus, your neighbor downstairs has every right to do as he pleases to himself, especially in his own home.  However, that right ends where his property/domicile ends.  He is/has been creating a health hazzard to those around him.  Your health has been affected and I imagine the health of others in adjacent apartments has been as well.  My recommendation is to report this to the state and/or local board of health.  You should also inform the manager and/or owner of the complex that you are doing so as well, since they could be held partially responsible for the health hazzard.

That's my .02+    Good luck.

Dan
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That's partly what I'm talking about with overactive anti-smokers.  I think some have such a great dislike, disgust for it that they have psychosomatic response and have the negative effects when they really aren't there.  This isn't the case with everyone I'm sure, but I sure as hell have met people where I know this is true.

Mike
View Quote

If you're trying to say that my reaction to cigarrette smoke is in my head, you're way off base.  Growing up as a child, my dad smoked.  It was all I knew (and this was before the huge anti-smoking propoganda, so I didn't see anything wrong with it).  However, getting pneumonia, constant sinus infections, chronic bronchitis, and constricted airways took its toll and my doctor told my dad to quit for my sake.  I'm still very sensitive to it.

There have been many instances when I have smelled smoke, gotten a sore constricted throat, and a stuffed up nose in 30 seconds even though no smoker was visible.  I'd turn around, and the smoker would be behind me, with the wind blowing his smoke right at me.  How the heck does one have a psychosomatic response when I'm not aware of the smoker until AFTER the smoke is affecting me???

I can tell when my secretary has been smoking, because she'll come back from lunch or some errand, and before she even walks in my office, I'll know she's there because I can smell the smoke on her clothes.

Yes, smoking is bad for you.  It's bad for me, too.  If we're in a building, I'll ask you to not smoke near me, because I'd rather not be coughing and hacking.  If we're outside, and I am able to move away from a smoker, the equation changes.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#37]
My wife smokes. I can't stand it. Maybe I'll move.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 3:38:23 PM EDT
[#38]
God help us.....

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#39]
I think you should kick in his apartment door at 3:30 AM. Then, rush into the bedroom and shoot him in the head. Then burn the building down. Oh, wait, you don't work for the government, do you?

Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Start smoking cigars.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#41]
the answer is simple ,lock and load one 30 round clip in your ar. walk downstairs kick his door in and spray all occupants with some 5.56 and claim self defence.
Link Posted: 4/25/2002 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#42]
thats the way we did it in vietnam ,we killed them by the smell of wild onions they ate and they killed us by the smell our winstons made.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:24:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
thats the way we did it in vietnam ,we killed them by the smell of wild onions they ate and they killed us by the smell our winstons made.
View Quote

[50]
Ha ha ha.

Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:43:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Today my guns and cigarettes are under attack.

Tomorrow it will be your chewing gum and soft drinks and fast food.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:53:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Today my guns and cigarettes are under attack.

Tomorrow it will be your chewing gum and soft drinks and fast food.
View Quote

You keep your gum off the bottom of my shoes, your soda cans out of my yard, and pay your own bills for your heart attack...

and we'll do just fine together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top