Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 6:53:39 PM EDT
Are you one?

Or at least, a slovenly individual who goes out in public with half-tucked shirts and ill-fitting pants, and disheveled hair, and think that's hip?

Or, are you always well-groomed, well-dressed, someone who people can tell spends time in front of the mirror.

I am more the latter, and appreciate same.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:06:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Are you one?

Or at least, a slovenly individual who goes out in public with half-tucked shirts and ill-fitting pants, and disheveled hair, and think that's hip?

Or, are you always well-groomed, well-dressed, someone who people can tell spends time in front of the mirror.

Yes,yes I'm a slob.
I'm sure some people could look at me right after I get a hair cut and have my best clothes on and say I'm a slob. I however do not really care what other people say. I'm not there to make them happy.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#2]
... no
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a slob to the extent of how I keep my house, that's why I have a good support network of tidy organized females!  I always dress well, ok most of the time, alright, in the summer, baggy cargo shorts, sandals, t-shirt and cover shirt.  I guess that makes me an all-around sorta slob, but I still have my support network!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are you one?

Or at least, a slovenly individual who goes out in public with half-tucked shirts and ill-fitting pants, and disheveled hair, and think that's hip? Are you human?

Or, are you always well-groomed, well-dressed, someone who people can tell spends time in front of the mirror. Are you Queer?

Fixed the questions for you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Are you one?

Or at least, a slovenly individual who goes out in public with half-tucked shirts and ill-fitting pants, and disheveled hair, and think that's hip? Are you human?

Or, are you always well-groomed, well-dressed, someone who people can tell spends time in front of the mirror. Are you A METROSEXUAL?

Fixed the questions for you.

I posted this because my office manager pulled me aside last week to say I was too unkempt.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Are you one?

do you want a fucking cookie? or just an atta boy?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]
no
what the fuck is it with the low cut pants that are dirty and drag on the floor? I see men and women wearing this shit.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the insight on your grooming habits. I will alert the media right now!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Well geez that came out wrong.

I don't give a rat's ass what do you, just curious.

I thought I was pretty normal until my office manager told me I was too slovenly.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I thought I was pretty normal until my office manager told me I was too slovenly.

did he just get his ass chewed by his boss?  do you not wear deoderant?  do you cut your hair regularly?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

did he just get his ass chewed by his boss?  do you not wear deoderant?  do you cut your hair regularly?

The office manager is a woman.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#13]
post a pic of what you wore today and what you do for a living. We'll tell you if you are slovenly
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
post a pic of what you wore today and what you do for a living. We'll tell you if you are slovenly

Computer Aided Drafting (AUTOCAD 2004)

My shirts and khaki pants are sometimes a bit wrinkly - not steam press smooth.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

did She just get HER ass chewed by HER boss?  do you not wear deoderant?  do you cut your hair regularly?

can you answer the question now that I'm not offending anyone?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

did She just get HER ass chewed by HER boss?  do you not wear deoderant?  do you cut your hair regularly?

can you answer the question now that I'm not offending anyone?

I don't respond to sarcasm!  
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I sometimes go days without shaving. Then i just shave my mustach so it looks like i am trying to grow a beard.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#18]
If im goin to work, i am a slob. If there will be any chance of hitable females i clean up, usually
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Depends.
I dress appropraite to the occasion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top