Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 2:02:27 PM EDT
Holy blood sucking vampires!! GA is over-ran with skeeters....'lil bastards....they laugh at OFF brand bug spray

For those who don't know, the South has had biblical rain/storms this summer...Seattle has nicer weather

I was outside for 20 min. scooping leaves out of pool and have been hit at least 10 times  

Am I gonna die?  NO Dibs call....son get's guns.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to get some concrete.

Take a teaspoon of it orally and harden the fuck up.

Check out a thermocell. Georgia skeeters are immune to spray repellent.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd jump into swamp water to escape the bugs.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
They said on WSB radio via a UGA entomologist that the Asian Tiger mosquito which was exploding in population due to the rain wasn't a carrier of West Nile.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, West Nile Virus killed 89 people in Texas last year. Not something to fuck with.

http://www.kvue.com/news/Conditions-are-right-for-another-record-setting-death-toll-due-to-West-Nile-in-Texas-208545641.html

I'd make efforts to mitigate the threat.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel your itching, a couple weeks ago the skeeters in Mi took it to "ravage' level. Before that, I hardly even saw one other then the occasional male which doesn't bite anyways.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I get no fucking respect around here...

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems the skeeters and fly's have partnered up

Heard on radio here in GA that Snakes have become an issue
too  

Have broke out armchair commando Battle rattle and loaded
up with birdshot and camo face paint!!!!!

I am ready for WAR

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top