Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/7/2006 11:58:16 AM EDT
Skater attacks passers-by

As soon as he raises his board at me - two to the chest one to the head - evaluate - rinse and repeat as necessary.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Been posted before.. I remember him not being taken to lightly by the ARFCOM general public.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Been posted before.. I remember him not being taken to lightly by the ARFCOM general public.

Sorry if its a dupe.  I did a search for the word skate and didn't find anything in the last 3 days.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw it like 6 months ago. Pretty ridiculous, that kid is going to wind up dead or in prison.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I saw it like 6 months ago. Pretty ridiculous, that kid is going to wind up dead or in prison.

I am putting my money on dead.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#5]
DUPED a couple days ago
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry if its a dupe.  I did a search for the word skate and didn't find anything in the last 3 days.

I should have included a time-frame of when I last saw it posted.. It was months ago. It still pisses me off.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#7]
That guy should have known better than to confont someone armed with a skateboard, unarmed.

That shit makes my blood boil though.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#8]
If you're going to have a standoff with someone with possible weapon in their hand, you'd better hit first and hit hard and keep on hitting.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:25:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought this was about Nancy Kerrigan
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#10]
After watching that, I can only pray, every day, with every breath I take, that he meets a gruesome end and lays there writhing in agony for days until sweet death overtakes his sorry ass.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Doh...I thought you were talking about Brian Boitano.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone know what happen, after?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#13]
First time I've seen it.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#14]
While that boy is a menace to society, if anyone had confronted him and shot him, they would be in jail for ruining the kids fun.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#15]
That skateboarder is prob one of the Mass kennedy clan. They are even allowed to murder (drown) people  and little is said.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh, to meet that little bastard on the street...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I wouldn't shoot him, I'd Fox Labs 5.3 him then play with the Sudecon in my pocket.

Some things are funnier than death.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#18]
tag
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#19]
frankly the guy should have expected it, unstead of knocking his hat off, it should have been a swift punch to the face. He was way to close to avoid the hit/s, my brother always said strike first, and repeat as necessary, its always worked for me.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#20]
I've never met a skater I couldn't have just broken in half

Why are these people acting in fear of him?  Just kick his ass, break a limb, and wait for the cops to show up.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#21]
The guy got caught by the police, I think he was drunk. If I remember right he was with Steve-O and (wildboys, its a TV show).

As for the people here that say they would have shot him you prolly would end up in prison for a very very long time.

He was being a dick but he wasnt really aggressive untill that guy in the white shirt walked up, even then if you would shoot him you would prolly go to jail. You cant claim he was attempting to kill you (I dont think at least), and he was drunk.

They should have just called the cops and stayed away from him. If the people would have just avoided him there wouldnt have been a problem at all, people though are morons.

The guy in the white shirt was an idiot, he had his hands where he couldnt possibly protect himself. He should have stayed in his car knocking his hat off  was stupid, I would have beaten his ass without even telling him anything , with an extendable baton, then I would have taken his board with me as I left.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh yeah, he would've gotten his ass kicked.

Once somebody starts swinging a board with metal bits on it at my head they forfeit any courtesy I may have shown them.

FoxLabs, ASP, Sig, I don't care....   he's getting one of them and getting it hard.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:16:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I've never met a skater I couldn't have just broken in half

Why are these people acting in fear of him?  Just kick his ass, break a limb, and wait for the cops to show up.

+1

Now the little fuckers are running around in women's pants. My wife's sister swears it's in style for the harcore. I told her that a dude wearing women's pants is gay. Not a little gay, but fucking Liberache, Sigfried and Roy, Friends of Dorothy gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but if you're gonna call attention to yourself, ya gotta take the good with the bad..
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:21:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
As for the people here that say they would have shot him you prolly would end up in prison for a very very long time.

He was being a dick but he wasnt really aggressive untill that guy in the white shirt walked up, even then if you would shoot him you would prolly go to jail. You cant claim he was attempting to kill you (I dont think at least), and he was drunk.

They should have just called the cops and stayed away from him.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're a tool.

Suckering somebody into standing on a skateboard and then kicking it out from underneath them is aggressive.

Throwing your skateboards at passing vehicles is aggressive.

Riding your skateboard on or jumping on top of cars is aggressive.

The fact that he may or may not have been drunk is IRRELEVANT. Stupidity and drunkeness is no excuse for his unbridled display of aggression against that guy in the white shirt or any of his other victims that night. I don't know what color the sky is in your world, but beating someone repeatedly with a skateboard counts as deadly force to me.

How would you feel if he had a baseball bat, or a piece of wood with some metal chunks on it? That's what a skateboard is...  just because you can ride the fucking thing doesn't make it a toy when you decide to beat someone with it.

However, I will agree with you on some points. White shirt guy made plenty of mistakes, and yes...    anyone with the sack to stand up to that fuckstick that ended up shooting him would have probably gone to jail but only because it probably happened in California. However, in a different place....
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Suckering somebody into standing on a skateboard and then kicking it out from underneath them is aggressive.

The fact that he may or may not have been drunk is IRRELEVANT. Stupidity and drunkeness is no excuse for his unbridled display of aggression against that guy in the white shirt or any of his other victims that night. I don't know what color the sky is in your world, but beating someone repeatedly with a skateboard counts as deadly force to me.

How would you feel if he had a baseball bat, or a piece of wood with some metal chunks on it? That's what a skateboard is...  just because you can ride the fucking thing doesn't make it a toy when you decide to beat someone with it.

However, I will agree with you on some points. White shirt guy made plenty of mistakes, and yes...    anyone with the sack to stand up to that fuckstick that ended up shooting him would have probably gone to jail but only because it probably happened in California. However, in a different place....

You took the word right out of my hands.

+1
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Not being AGGRESSIVE?  WTF TYPE OF CRACK ARE YOU SMOKING?

1.  Kicking his fagboard out from under people isn't being aggressive?
2.  Riding over people's cars isn't being aggressive?
3.  Throwing his board at people's cars isn't aggressive?

FUCK ME dude- you have a lot to learn about being aggressive.  The fucker should have been killed right then and right there.  If he did that to a cop, WTF do you think the cop would have done?  Talked nicley to him about his short prick?  Nope, probably shot his bitch ass dead right when he pulled the board back like he was going to swing it.

I saw assualt with a deadly weapon & attempted murder

White shirt's problem was that he contronted the turd away from his car.  Stupid move that could remove self defense from his defenses.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The guy got caught by the police, I think he was drunk. If I remember right he was with Steve-O and (wildboys, its a TV show).

They should have just called the cops and stayed away from him. If the people would have just avoided him there wouldnt have been a problem at all, people though are morons.

The guy in the white shirt was an idiot, he had his hands where he couldnt possibly protect himself. He should have stayed in his car knocking his hat off  was stupid, I would have beaten his ass without even telling him anything , with an extendable baton, then I would have taken his board with me as I left.

You are a tool.  

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Not being AGGRESSIVE?  WTF TYPE OF CRACK ARE YOU SMOKING?

1.  Kicking his fagboard out from under people isn't being aggressive?
2.  Riding over people's cars isn't being aggressive?
3.  Throwing his board at people's cars isn't aggressive?

No shit.

Imagine what would have happened if white shirt guy had been smoking a cigar and skater trash guy had slapped it out of his mouth?

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Dream on. In Colorado he's worm food.

18-1-704. Use of physical force in defense of a person.
Statute text
(1) Except as provided in subsections (2) and (3) of this section, a person is justified in using physical force upon another person in order to defend himself or a third person from what he reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by that other person, and he may use a degree of force which he reasonably believes to be necessary for that purpose.

(2) Deadly physical force may be used only if a person reasonably believes a lesser degree of force is inadequate and:

(a) The actor has reasonable ground to believe, and does believe, that he or another person is in imminent danger of being killed or of receiving great bodily injury;

I believe a lesser degree of force is inadequate to prevent great bodily injury to the person who is receiving a bludgeoning by a drunken man wielding a piece of wood and metal. One strike to the temple of that man would be very serious and perhaps affect him for life.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#30]
as soon as he drew the board back like he was going to hit, I would have either

A-retreat
B-close in and stab him in the throat/neck/eye
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#31]
How is it i never get to have a run in with people like that?? Oh the joys of rightous vengance!

PS- iceage you sound like the same kind of asshole that skater punk was. Someone eho does'nt realise that once you get past 18 it's no longer "boys will be boys" crap. You hit someone and you go to jail it's that simple.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Darn, and I thought this would be naked pictures of Tonya Harding.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Skateboard to the head is no different than a bat, crow bar, or  stick.

The guy with the skateboard is pretty quick to be "drunk."

Notice the slashing blow vs. a slapping blow on the third whack to the head.

All hits precisley aimed at the head.  

If he wanted to kick his ass he would of  just smacked him in the nuts, and then maybe one whack to the body in general. You aim for the head, you aim to kill.

He was trying to kill that guy.

Roll onto your weak side, draw, and shoot.

It's that easy.  (mind the little birdies and stars anyway)

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

As soon as he raises his board at me - two to the chest one to the head - evaluate - rinse and repeat as necessary.

Would that this had happened in Florida...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#35]
tag
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#36]
i fucking hate people like the do gooder hall-monitor citizens-arrest bitch. otherwise i think a tire iron from the blind side would have eased my grief from my car getting hit with a skate board.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#37]
   I thought about this alot. I dont know why. Im not bragging but I was raised in NYC and we settled a disagreement with our hands. If anybody ever hit me like that I would find some strenth within me to beat his fuck'in ass and I mean pummel with'in a inch. Shoot'ins to easy
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

It is much older than that.

Being hit in the head repeatedly by a guy with a skateboard can indeed be deadly.

It is usually a matter of time before punks like the one in that video pick a fight with the wrong kind of guy, and then they get messed up.

Personally I pray that someone somewhere bashes this little f*cker's head so that he has to eat through a straw for about 6 months.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

He hit the guy in the head repeatedly with a skateboard, which qualifies as a weapon. It knocked the victim senseless. The victim did not start the fight. He confronted the skateboarding assclown about his ILLEGAL activity and DAMAGE TO PROPERTY and the skateboarder responded by assaulting the guy with a weapon.

If a police officer had seen this little punk piece of sh*t smacking another officer's head with that skateboard, the little bastard would have been shot.

The c*ck sucker was in the middle of the street deliberately hitting cars. How do you "avoid" someone like that?

Once hit, the people should have pulled off and called the police and insisted on prosecution.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Had I been there, as soon as he raised the board he'd have been shot.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Skateboard trucks are solid steel,  A blow from one can be fatal.  Easily a good shoot, especially the downward swing at the guys head.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#42]
I would have shot him.  I was in fear for my life.  That skateboard was a deadly weapon.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#43]
He would be surprised when he died in the street after being hit several times in the chest with handgun bullets.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Read the comments under the video
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Either your post was in jest, or you're the biggest tool on arfcom................

A few points for you to ponder:

1. A skateboard to the head is a deadly weapon...Its no different than a baseball bat, a pipe, a brick, or any other object substantial enough to crack one's coconut....

2. Drunkenness is not an excuse! Show me, in any criminal statute in any State, where it states that somebody is not responsible for the consequences of his actions (especially aggressive ones that can be considered deadly in nature) because they were drunk.....If that were the case, there would be no need for DWI laws, and we can drive drunk and mow down pedestrians at will without fear of being prosecuted. After all, we were drunk...

ETA: You can be rest assured that if this tool threw a skateboard at my car (a 2004 ZO6), or tried to ride over it,  I would have kicked the ever living shit out of him.............
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#46]
if this had happened in GA it would have ended with 2 in the chest.

the BIG question is. if a bystander had seen the downward swings with the board and intervened with a standard response. thus saving someone else. dicey legal ground?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Usually intervention that saves a life is ok,  you'd have to have the 10 clintons, kerry, and kennedy on the Jury to convict. IF it went to trial
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont take my post the wrong way, I think he would have deserved whatever he got and I myself would be tempted to shoot him, all im saying is what others would be saying in court, more then likely you'd end up in prison because the government protects criminals more then honest citizens. Everybody here has to agree with that.

As mentioned the guy in the white shirt should have used better judgement, he just stood there and let himself be hit, if he was smarter he would have kept a safe distance from him or been more ready to move/defend.

As for how a police officer would have handled it im certain he WOULD NOT have shot someone with only a skateboard, mace maybe or a non-lethal weapon. How many times on videos have you seen cops give a person armed with a gun a chance to surrender.

As for the drunk part I only mentioned that because I saw that video awhile back and someone who lived in the area where it happend said he was drunk got arrested and was sorry for what he did in the end. Also saw more info on it and it seems that it was true ^.

He was being a dick but he wasnt really aggressive untill that guy in the white shirt walked up, even then if you would shoot him you would prolly go to jail. You cant claim he was attempting to kill you (I dont think at least)

Pushing someone off a skateboard, and throwing a skateboard at a car isnt exactlly a good excuse to shoot someone, the car he rode over can be forgotten as the owners though it was cool (watch the video again).

Maybe I was wrong about the not being able to claim he was trying to kill you part. But then again who knows?  

As for me being a "tool" call me whatever you wish, you're not hurting my feelings. Oh and have a nice day.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:23:07 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would that this had happened in Florida...

+1

My thoughts exactly....
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#50]
ouch, a stateboard truck to the head would leave anyone with a serious closed head injury
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top