User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2022 3:25:47 PM EDT
I'm getting a

Site Maintenance.
...nothing to see here...
Please leave all pmag covers on!
View Quote

error when I click "my board".   Been over a day now,  is this actual maintenance going on or just something being buggy?
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Also curious.  I have my "EEmanager" favorited and I get the same message since at least yesterday evening continuing into today.  I can't access the EEmanager, but it seems like if I go directly to ar15.com, I can navigate to other parts of the website I am just finding out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Happened to me too for over a day.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your browser is caching the old page. Shift (or CTRL) + reload the page to force a new version to be grabbed or you need to empty your browser's cache in the settings.
View Quote

works now gracias
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your browser is caching the old page. Shift (or CTRL) + reload the page to force a new version to be grabbed or you need to empty your browser's cache in the settings.
View Quote

Thanks!  Works now.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I had/have same issue. Ctrl & reload page fixed it on my PC (didn't work using shift), but it's still messed up on my Android. Now what? nvm...cleared cache on android, now ok. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m using an iPad.    I get the oops message when clicking in GD.  How do I fix it?
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#8]
On my Iphone it was Settings, Safari, Browser History Delete. Be prepared to log back into everything.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#9]
It's working now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top