Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2001 5:36:43 PM EDT
Hey guys was sitting here and watching Blind Date. This dating show on UPN. Funny as all get up. Not to mention some good looking hotties. Those lil pop up captions just crack me up.
I also had a friend that went on Love Connection. He got torn apart. Apparently they interview you after the date and write a script based on the interview. Pretty much true but with a slight embelishment on the truth.

OK now here's a confession. You guys remember the show STUDS. It was back in the late 80's. Well me and my roommate was on the show. If you guys ever find a tape please send it to me. I bomb out.  [:D]  [@:D]  [:D] Did not get picked. I got to be on TV though.

So what's your favorite dating show and have you ever been on one?
Or just tell us about your best or worst dates ever.

Link Posted: 2/13/2001 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Or just tell us about your best or worst dates ever.

View Quote

Best? Went out on blind date with large breasted 27 year old who was a BIG Eric Clapton fan. We went to eat pizza, we were talking about interests, music, guns, etc. when she said she had every Clapton album except 1. Was my lucky night, I had the one album on tape she didn't have, and it had lots of slow "belly rubbing" kind of songs. We left the pizza place, I put in the tape, she got hot & in the mood and in about 30 minutes she was rubbing the largest set of hooters I ever saw in my life all in my face, & I was getting lost in between 'em! I swear her tits were so big that you could pull one up and use it for a pillow! Next thing I knew I was doing the nasty with Dolly Parton's cousin! What an experience, she had a water bed and the waves must have been 2 feet high! We went out a few more times but it just didnt seem right for some reason and I quit calling her, Uh Oh better go here comes my old lady.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Just remember waterbeds and spurs dont mix.mmmkay?
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#3]
[size=6]HE`S BAAACK[/size=6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I am so poverty stricken and goofy looking that the only dates I would probably ever get are court dates.

I was supposed to be on the pilot episode of "Lifestyles of the Poor and Homeless" but the show never aired.
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Dating is a wast of time, just post some more Tracy Lords photos [:D].  
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#7]
My favorite is Change of Heart.

How stupid do you have to be to say "take me back"?  On TV?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top