Quoted:
Pics?
View Quote

Sure

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#2]
id say some nice hard times would help make people independent again, which might work for america. another great depression, or world war, would probably bring us all together, and demand the gov get the fuck out of our lives and leave us alone, as we realized only we can protect our families as only we give a shit about protecting them, and if the gov cant even do that basic job of protecting us from harm and being murdered / raped by criminals, then they should not be allowed to interfere with the rest of our lives either, especially when they claim most of that interference is so they can protect us from harm..

It wont work for england though. they had to be bailed out of two world wars already and loaned civilian weapons to protect themselves  from murder rape, arson and rape by invaders, then  after each war they round the guns up and disposed of them and go right back to being retarded again, thinking they cant possibly need to own guns for protection again.. only needing to do it all again in the next war, be given guns to protect themselves, then after the war is over they round them all back up again, and go back to being scared little bitches.

if another world war kicked off tomorrow, england would eventually be begging for american weapons to equip their civilians to protect them from invasions, rape, murder, arson and rape. then as soon as the danger is passed dump all the borrowed guns into the ocean and tell us how responsible and brave they were for doing it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"You got a warrant to be asking all those questions?"
View Quote

Oi!

You got a loicense to ask that?
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In before London Metro Police trash this thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:22:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All the Brits I know of are diehard liberal cucks.

I'm sure a couple of exceptions to that rule are out there but....
View Quote

They did vote in Boris Yeltsin...
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was at a bbq at a friends place.

One of the guests was a Brit, nice guy.

We’re talking and drinking beers, he asks if it’s really that common for Americans to own guns.

I said yes, I had one in My truck

He moved to another chair, the guy he moved to said “I don’t think you want to sit here, my gun is on me”

Ghost white

He got up and stayed WAY away from us

The brainwashing is real.

He legit thought we’d murder him just because we had guns.

How the mighty have fallen
View Quote

so you met a pussy, all my Brit friends and relatives all want to go shoot when they come over. I took my 88 yo mother to ben avery last time she was over and she shot my AR, this was about 10 years ago, she's probably too frail to shoot it now
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:24:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

they never learn. That's why they are subjects and we are citizens
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

so you met a pussy, all my Brit friends and relatives all want to go shoot when they come over. I took my 88 yo mother to ben avery last time she was over and she shot my AR, this was about 10 years ago, she's probably too frail to shoot it now
View Quote

I DID say he was a Brit
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

That will never get old.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:26:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was showing my airborne WWII stash to a Brit several years ago, he was a big historian,  and he was ooing and ahing over the uniforms, equipment,  rifles, then I pulled out a 1911.  His whole demeanor changed and asked "Why do you need that pistol?"

View Quote
To shoot Nazis, and any other evil fuckers, right in the goddamn face.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A few years ago my wife was on a big British house hunting TV show kick.....some of the shit they said just blew my freaking mind. They love the boot on their necks.

IIRC (and I could be wrong) but you cant even change a fucking outlet in your own home without a electricians license.
View Quote

True.  When I lived in Germany I bought a number of outlets/ceiling lights etc.  The instructions always said: If in Germany/USA etc. connect the black wire to the brass terminal and the white wire to the silver terminal..... If you live in the UK, contact a licensed electrician for installation.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My family lineage is extremely British. I *used* to have a great sense of pride regarding that, but it has long since disappeared. Britain is lost.
View Quote

They are historically a ruled people.

They love their rulers, and their class system.

Our ancestors got kicked out, then told them to fuck right off.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:27:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Your whingin is gonna cost you your Tuesday tea.  Come on mate, let's have it.
View Quote

i can see your avater from my house on a clear day
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:28:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

yer mate and only 7 tea bags a week proper pissed off me
View Quote

BBC: "Just look at this panic buying and hoarding of supplies. That's seven teabags that could've more effectively used by the professionals in the NHS"
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I've never met an EU citizen that didn't love big government and a disarmed populace.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We’re talking and drinking beers, he asks if it’s really that common for Americans to own guns.

He moved to another chair, the guy he moved to said “I don’t think you want to sit here, my gun is on me”

Ghost white

View Quote

What a huge pussy

I dont know that I'd be able to refrain from talking shit to him the rest of the night.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What happened with that? I've heard it mentioned before, but must have missed the thread in question.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chortle

What happened with that? I've heard it mentioned before, but must have missed the thread in question.

There was a thread about a police officer in London being attacked somehow.  Maybe stabbed by ROP?  There were pictures in the thread that the LMP didn't like, so they told Arfcom to take them down and Arfcom did.  

There was a lot of fighting about it in GD, and eventually the pics were reposted but the mods still acted like it was the most natural thing in the world to comply with a foreign municipal law enforcement agency.

ETA:

The Thread in Question
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*yjnCV2RJ-nGkRQngAq9p_A.jpeg

I need some context here.

What happened?
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Maybe their humor is extremely dry..?

Good depiction of accent...
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#21]
I was once told by a British chick in Mexico that the only reason I would be in Mexico was to kill Mexicans.  That was her conclusion after I told her I support Trump and own guns.  In her mind, if you support Trump you have to hate Mexicans, and if you own guns you want to kill people.  So to her, the only logical conclusion was that I was in Mexico to kill people I hate.  The 8 fly rods sitting outside of our room on the beach where she watched us unload them from the Panga we were on all day apparently wasn't a big enough clue as to why we were actually there.

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:33:32 AM EDT
[#22]
On a brighter note i can have all the snow coffee i want
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:33:38 AM EDT
[#23]
There is a fundamental difference between people "raised as subjects" and people "raised as free citizens"

The entire source of their "rights and freedoms" is different.

In your SiL case, her rights are granted to her as a concession from her immortal Lizard-person Illuminati Queen Elizabeth, so long as your SiL obeys her betters.

My rights come from the Omnipotent Creator of the Universe and it's the government's job to ensure my rights are not infringed upon.

In theory, of course.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:39:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
"You got a warrant to be asking all those questions?"
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#25]
And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died,
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA

MAGA!
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They would freak the fuck out during a virtual tour of my basement.
View Quote

Same.
Them, that is.
Regarding my basement.  ( I *REALLY* need to think my train of thought out better before posting... )
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They would freak the fuck out during a virtual tour of my basement.
View Quote
If you keep the gimp locked in the crate, they'll never know.

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#29]
If I could go back to the 1600's Virginia, I would thank my ancestor for leaving that damn place. A few years ago I was able to hang out with a few British officers for a week. A few were older guys and talking to them, was not what I was expecting. One of the first things they did was go shoot guns when they arrived. The two I talked to the most were not happy with the way the UK was heading. One of the guys was a former paratrooper that became a PA. The other guy was an infantry officer that had some interesting Northern Ireland stories from the 80's. He used to roll around in plain clothes in a car. The trunk had a G3 and a bunch of other weapons if the SHTF for him. I was surprised he had a G3 over other weapons, but that's what they issued him. Not all Brits are down with authoritarian BS, unfortunately a lot of their populace loves it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's not a licence to buy food it's to carry it from the supermarket door to your car. It consists of a trolley driving lesson, proper loading of a trolley and getting it to your car safe. You can upgrade your licence after a year to allow you to have more than 80 items.
View Quote

That doesn't sound any better there bud...
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:00:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ghost white

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#32]
U wot m8
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:02:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Same with Canadians, but not quite as bad. I was out with some friends at a bar, probably around 2008 or 09 (before I moved here). One of them had just bought a new winter coat, and was complaining of a loose thread sticking up from a seam in the shoulder.

I took out my folding knife, as you do, and cut the thread off for her. The entire table recoiled in horror. "Why are you carrying a knife?!?!?"

"Umm, to cut loose threads, open boxes, etc."

Oddly though, I can carry an unlocked, uncased and unloaded shotgun or rifle (bolt, lever or fudd semiauto rifles only) in the trunk of my car, perfectly legal. Bring it in my house, though, has to be trigger-locked.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There was a thread about a police officer in London being attacked somehow.  Maybe stabbed by ROP?  There were pictures in the thread that the LMP didn't like, so they told Arfcom to take them down and Arfcom did.  

There was a lot of fighting about it in GD, and eventually the pics were reposted but the mods still acted like it was the most natural thing in the world to comply with a foreign municipal law enforcement agency.

ETA:

The Thread in Question
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chortle

ETA:

The Thread in Question

That's fucking sad. Wow.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:07:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Lol
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Give it a few years and we'll be right there. Hell, I'm sometimes surprised the the stamp act hasn't come back already. Maybe just after they abolish the 2nd we'll get it.
View Quote

We DO have the Stamp Act.

NFA, 1934
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:13:38 AM EDT
[#38]
With the end of WW II, rationing didn't end immediately in the UK.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Everybody's missing the larger point; did you nail her?

Geez, do I have to do everything around here?
View Quote

Lol.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:14:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wat?
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

An eternal truth that simply cannot be grasped by many
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:15:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Lol surfs
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Same with Canadians, but not quite as bad. I was out with some friends at a bar, probably around 2008 or 09 (before I moved here). One of them had just bought a new winter coat, and was complaining of a loose thread sticking up from a seam in the shoulder.

I took out my folding knife, as you do, and cut the thread off for her. The entire table recoiled in horror. "Why are you carrying a knife?!?!?"

"Umm, to cut loose threads, open boxes, etc."

Oddly though, I can carry an unlocked, uncased and unloaded shotgun or rifle (bolt, lever or fudd semiauto rifles only) in the trunk of my car, perfectly legal. Bring it in my house, though, has to be trigger-locked.
View Quote

Unpossible. I was up in Toronto for work a couple of years ago and my client was adamant there are NO guns in Canada. That's why he left the US (he's from India, migrated to the US for a couple of years then up to Canada). I know a little bit about Canadian gun laws so tried to have a conversation about it, but there was no convincing him that Canadians own guns. He lived in Texas, said he was in fear for his life every day.

He also lectured me on how Canada is superior to the US when it comes to technology. His whole career revolves around Cisco and Avaya. I didn't have the heart to tell him....
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:17:34 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seriously.  At least someone knows how GD is supposed to work.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#46]
I've always thought the perfect example of the British mindset was the film Brazil
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:19:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Try not paying your property taxes, citizen
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fucking Brits have to get a "license" for their TV too.
View Quote

No, we don’t. I own two TVs and pay zero taxes. No one SWATed my house yet.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#49]
OP, aren’t you an expat Brit or something like that?
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#50]

Heh...go right ahead since that worked out, so well, the first time.  
Page / 6
Top Top