Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 9:45:37 AM EDT
We are fucked.

Today I went shopping to build  "care" packages for some Marines. I spent around a hundred bucks this time (no big deal)

Went  a few stores, Wally World, Dollar store, staples (for boxes)  smoke shop, ect.

Almost every clerk/asshole/shitbag/bluehair/douchebag around the checkout counter wanted to know if I was going to eat all that candy/jerkey/your nuts must be sore/your pits must stink/ green teeth/

Clueless fucking assholes!!!!!!!!

One gave me the classic "are you going to eat all that yourself?"(candy)
after I paid(I said)" You know, I've seen you here before, and I dream about eating ice cream out of your pussy,,,
The only thing that bothers me is that I don't think I could eat that much fucking ice cream!!!!

I looked her right in the eye and said it pretty fucking loud.

These people have no fucking clue,,, at all!

Sorry for the rant

Edit, the smoke shop dude was cool, he cut me some slack!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:41:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I here your pain, bro.

Try going on the first of the month - when welfare cards get 'recharged'.  Its really fun when Walmart is the largest store around for 50-100 miles. Sasqwach is alive in SE oklahoma -and she's female and fertile!

I hate the fucking place.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
how the fuck were they supposed to know you were assembling a care package? i'm sure they were just making conversation. calm down, you seem kind of assholish.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:52:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Back to the subject at hand. Okay, speaking about ice cream, I personally sent some of those  feeze dried ice cream sandwiches from Mountain HOuse to the Iraq, would be a wonderful desert for the guys stuck in the middle of nowhere, and a little touch of home. I was at the local Fry's Electronics store, and they were selling them for $1.68 ea.

BTW: I would tell those people to "FCUK OFF!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Jesus, if you get that riled up at the peanut gallery at WM...I'd hate to see if someone accidentally bumped into you in line!  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I here your pain, bro.

Walmart "did you find everything you needed today , sir?"

No, I fucking did not!!! All the "travel sample size stuff" is fucking empty!! Do you think I can send  somebody in Iraq  a  fucking  5 lb can of gatorade powder to hump on his ass??,  A  10 oz tube of toothpaste, a 6 oz tube of pit stop, ect?????

Bluehairs, get a fucking clue!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude, relax.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:09:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:11:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Dude, relax.

Ahhh FUCK relax!!!  This is personal! I know these people!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
how the fuck were they supposed to know you were assembling a care package? i'm sure they were just making conversation. calm down, you seem kind of assholish.

Tru dat. Why don't you smoke a peace pipe and calm down... and then eat all that candy yourself when you get the munchies.

Or am I mistaken.... were you wearing your shirt that said,

"Please don't ask me if I am going to eat all this candy myself. I am sending a care package to Iraq."
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Which part exactly are you pissed off about?  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
[... were you wearing your shirt that said,

"Please don't ask me if I am going to eat all this candy myself. I am sending a care package to Iraq."

I guess the whole thing that just pisses me off is that the general population seems to just seems to ignore/forget about/act like these guys don't exist/ don't need anything..

My rant isn't about HERE on ARFCOM.

It's about what I don't see in my own little world. These people just don't think about the troops
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#12]
You are doing a good thing dude.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Jesus, if you get that riled up at the peanut gallery at WM...I'd hate to see if someone accidentally bumped into you in line!  

Just don't grab my ass and we'll get along fine
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:31:44 AM EDT
[#14]
i still don't see why you're so upset. these people had no idea what/who you were buying the items for. you are indeed an asshat.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[... were you wearing your shirt that said,

I guess the whole thing that just pisses me off is that the general population seems to just seems to ignore/forget about/act like these guys don't exist/ don't need anything..

My rant isn't about HERE on ARFCOM.

It's about what I don't see in my own little world. These people just don't think about the troops

I'm sure they have every sense of what is going on regarding the US and the soldiers deployed. Would you like greeter at Wal Mart to say, "Welcome to Wal Mart, I hope you fucking realize there are soldier dying every day in Iraq you clue fuck!! Enjoy your shoping experience... pie is on sale in isle 5."

Just because people don't openly discuss it at any given moment doesn't mean they don't think about it. I'll be a few of the people working in that Wal Mart have a relative over there right now. Did you ask the manager who that was so you could give them the candy to add to their care package?

Go sell pissed somewhere else.... we're all stocked up here.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:37:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Go sell pissed somewhere else.... we're all stocked up here.

Fair enough, I did not walk in your shoes today, and you did not walk in mine. End of that. Don't reply

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Yowza.  I just did the same thing at Wal Mart and when the person at the counter asked me a similar question, I smiled and said, "No, these are for some buddies of mine over in Iraq."  The clerk then said, "God bless you - I hope more people do that for those guys over there - they deserve it."

Perhaps if you had just been honest and TOLD them what it was for, they'd have given you the same reaction.

Of course, depending on what you looked like, they may have thought you were buying bait for young school children.  (Damn that was tasteless!)

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Of course, depending on what you looked like, they may have thought you were buying bait for young school children.  (Damn that was tasteless!)

:P

Oh well, I have  unloaded a lot of "goo" (high protien) and unearthed some "other" trolls,  LOL!

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
"God bless you - I hope more people do that for those guys over there - they deserve it."
Perhaps if you had just been honest and TOLD them what it was for, they'd have given you the same reaction.

Might have even gotten you a discount, depending on the check out person...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Might have even gotten you a discount, depending on the check out person...

Ahh, I did, they looked at me like I was sending preperation H to Uranus!!!

You're missing the big picture here. These guys don't exist in their minds, it's too bad that they do in mine, I know them, their babies, wives, ect.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#21]
It is a lot different when you know someone serving. You tend to be far more in tune with current affairs (particularly in Iraq) and a lot more sensitive on the issues. People who don't know someone in the .mil are pretty clueless and even though they care, it's just a word for some. Your actions and attitude show that you care more than some... be proud of you friends over there and that you have the honor of knowing someone protecting this country.

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I here your pain, bro.

Walmart "did you find everything you needed today , sir?"

No, I fucking did not!!! All the "travel sample size stuff" is fucking empty!! Do you think I can send  somebody in Iraq  a  fucking  5 lb can of gatorade powder to hump on his ass??,  A  10 oz tube of toothpaste, a 6 oz tube of pit stop, ect?????

Bluehairs, get a fucking clue!!

Holy Shit dude . You ever hear of Decaf?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#23]
I think the point is:
IT'S NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS

P.S.  IBTL!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:13:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I here your pain, bro.

Try going on the first of the month - when welfare cards get 'recharged'.  Its really fun when Walmart is the largest store around for 50-100 miles. Sasqwach is alive in SE oklahoma -and she's female and fertile!

I hate the fucking place.  

Damn...sounds like NE Oklahoma, too.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Proud to be the God Damned Asshat!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top