Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2002 5:23:05 PM EDT
Hey AR-15 guys,

Looking to get a few guys together and hit the range. It has been hard to find some people to get together and have a little friendly shooting competition. I have only been shooting AR's for a year but enjoy it very much. If any takers please e-mail.
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay so this isn't an e-mail, get over it. If y'all get a shoot together let me know. I live in Norfolk, and would like to meet some of the characters from this board.

PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 6:25:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Baddog is down for some range time. I work in Va beach

I will mention there is a AR15 getogther in richmond on the 12/07/02 i am going to.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=26&t=145184&w=searchPop[/url]

Link Posted: 12/2/2002 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in VA Beach as do quite a few other folks.  I'm always interested in any get togethers with AR15.com folks, shooting or not.  The best thing to do is to post in the meetings and events forum and collect up some folks.  It doesn't have to be a major deal either.  Several of us have gotten together in the past.  You won't ever accomodate everyones' schedule, and you really don't need a cast of thousands either.  Just a couple of folks make for a pretty fun time, especially at a range.

I will be at the Richmond shoot/swapmeet as well.

Ross
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I live in Fairfax, but a good buddy of mine (and Staff Member) lives in VA Beach.  I've shot at A&P Arms and at the range in Pungo, which is way cool with the 200 yd mark.  I'd be interested!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Folks,

Remember the 7Dec Swap and Shoot south of Richmond!
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
What distance is available?  Anything 300yd or more?

Ed
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd like to make the 7th in Richmond, but it's my birthday, my wifes working, I'm babysitting a frinds kid, and my mom's coming in from out of town. Maybee next time I'll make it.

PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey guys sounds like we might have a few guys. Pungo would be the place and it goes up to 200 yards. Let me have some feedback, but lets try for the end of January. Hunting season and Christmas will be out of the way. The range opens at 10:00 on saturdays.

Thanks,
Michael
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'd like to make the 7th in Richmond, but it's my birthday, my wifes working, I'm babysitting a frinds kid, and my mom's coming in from out of town. Maybee next time I'll make it.

PONY_DRIVER
View Quote

Bring Mom and the Kid plus your cellphone so you wife won't object...Seriously, It may snow anyway and squash it for everyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top