Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/12/2002 4:06:37 PM EDT
What the hell is the "G" Block?
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:11:53 PM EDT
Dear Rainman

We here at Mr Wizard are so happy that we could be of help.

A G-Block is a small diaphram like device inserted by a woman to cover her G-Spot for the prolonging of sexual pleasure.
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 4:15:36 PM EDT
ooooh, I see. Does this insertion prompt her to give news reports? This doesn't sound so bad. I can listen to the news while having "fun". Means more free time to shoot. [no pun intended]
Top Top