Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/22/2009 7:41:14 PM EDT
As some may remember, I had my appendix out back in November, well now it seems I'm having gallbladder attacks.  

I've had a couple of minor ones in the past few months but this morning I woke up with severe pain on my right side, toward the bottom of my rib cage.  I made myself throw up but it didn't help.  I broke out in a cold sweat and just laid on the bathroom floor in a fetal position taking shallow breaths and praying for death.

I felt better for awhile, but I've had a dull pain in the area all day, and that area is tender to the touch.  The pain is also radiating to my lower back... all telltale symptoms of gallbladder problems.

Damn it... I guess I'll go to the doctor tomorrow.
UPDATE:  Had my ultrasound this morning and, as suspected, I have gallstones.  I'm talking to my doctor later today about my options but I'll most likely have my gallbladder removed.

Update2:  Had the surgery today.  Laporoscopic.  It was a piece of cake compared to my open Appendectomy.  I got out of surgery and an hour later I was up, walking around, ready to go home.  I told them I wanted to walk out, but they made me use a wheelchair due to SOP.  I have very little pain when I get in and out of the bed, and I can even lay on my sides to sleep.  It wasn't bad at all.  I still don't have much of an appetite, but I held down the little bit of food I had earlier.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope it turns out to be something less serious.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 7:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Just had mine taken out last month, I shoulda done it sooner.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife had hers out in December... she's a new woman since... and for the better!  
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

As some may remember, I had my appendix out back in November, well now it seems I'm having gallbladder attacks.  

I've had a couple of minor ones in the past few months but this morning I woke up with severe pain on my right side, toward the bottom of my rib cage.  I made myself throw up but it didn't help.  I broke out in a cold sweat and just laid on the bathroom floor in a fetal position taking shallow breaths and praying for death.

I felt better for awhile, but I've had a dull pain in the area all day, and that area is tender to the touch.  The pain is also radiating to my lower back... all telltale symptoms of gallbladder problems.

BTDT. But for me, throwing up did help, until about a year into it. Yeah, I waited a year. Wish I wouldn't have though. But its been 11 years and I am fine and dandy.

FYI––your bowel movements will alter after your gall bladder is removed. Waffles and pancakes seem to really do a number on you...and its not just me that says that.

Link Posted: 5/22/2009 7:49:26 PM EDT
[#5]
You and the surgeon on a first name basis yet?
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
gall bladder surgery is pretty dangerous.

Look into gall bladder and liver cleanses first.

Some folks manage to rid them selves of gallstones that cause their pain.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've been reading some stuff online about that.  There are a few non-surgical options, it seems.

One website said that if I cut out all meat and dairy, I won't have gallbladder problems anymore.  Basically, it was some group pushing veganism as a cure to everything.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:21:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Non-surgical treatment is very unlikely to work and would take a long time.
You sound fairy sick and might need surgery more urgently.
If you have cholecystitis waiting isnt going to be a good idea.
Get checked out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd get it done soon. I had mine out many years ago. I was in the hospital on Friday, home Saturday, back to college on Monday. I never took any of the Percocets they gave me. I had mine done laproscopically and I only have a couple of small scars visible on my stomach.
If you wait until a gallstone gets stuck, then they can't do it laproscopically and have to lay you open like a fish. That takes much longer to recover from and would be much more painful.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If you wait until a gallstone gets stuck, then they can't do it laproscopically and have to lay you open like a fish. That takes much longer to recover from and would be much more painful.

I went through that with my Appendix through no fault of my own.  The doctor I went to initially was an idiot so I wasn't diagnosed with Appendicitis until it was ready to rupture.  They had to do open surgery because the inflammation was so bad that they couldn't get it out laporoscopically.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Hope you get it worked out. I've been going through some abdominal issues myself.

I've had constant pain for going on 8 months now that still isn't diagnosed, which is to say i haven't been back to the doctor in 5 months. I've had discomfort 100% of the time mostly on my right side under my ribcage and sometimes above my navel. It will often hurt in my back, and many times only in my back. The pain has migrated a few times which is what has stumped my doctor. No other symptoms to go along with it at all except for some loose stool which i've always suffered from. Had blood work done, had an ultra sound, been to the doctor 4 times and he seems to think it's nothing. It never really "hurts" per say, but it is very uncomfortable and has really affected my life. I hope for your sake it is something that you can just get "fixed" because not knowing has been the worst part for me. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#12]
There might (or might not) be ways of preventing gallstones to begin with.  But it doesn’t matter in your case – you’ve already got them!

I forget the particulars, but IIRC gallstones can in rare instances block the pancreas with potentially fatal consequences.

If the gall bladder can be removed laproscopically, it really isn’t a big deal.

(Unfortunately, I had to have mine done the old-fashioned way - where basically they cut you open like a watermelon.  Still, I’ve never for a minute regretted having it done.)  
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#13]
That sucks, if you have your gall bladder taken out you may have to really cut down on meat and fats, either that or suffer through some terrible gas and diarrhea.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That sucks, if you have your gall bladder taken out you may have to really cut down on meat and fats, either that or suffer through some terrible gas and diarrhea.

You can take gas-x and pepto for those...  & then go on dialysis when you get all anemic.  Ahhh, allopathic medicine FTW!  
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quoted:

BTDT. But for me, throwing up did help, until about a year into it. Yeah, I waited a year. Wish I wouldn't have though. But its been 11 years and I am fine and dandy.
FYI––your bowel movements will alter after your gall bladder is removed. Waffles and pancakes seem to really do a number on you...and its not just me that says that.

The only things that I've confirmed that my digestive system absolutely cannot handle anymore is macaroni and cheese, and ramen noodles. They give me the runs for days now. I haven't had waffles or pancakes but once or twice so I couldn't narrow any problems down to those dishes. I'm more of a bacon and eggs for breakfast kinda person.

OTOH, I'm more "normal" with beans than I was when I still had a gall bladder. By normal, I mean the horn toots healthily and frequently after having beans but no unexpected issues or accidents.

It's been about a year for me and I'm adjusting pretty well with very few "I GOTTA GO RIGHT F'N NOW!" incidents. For the first 8-10 months, I would need to be near a restroom within 30 minutes of having a meal. I still enjoy steak and hamburgers regularly and occasionally the Mexican restaurant. No problems with any of that.
Beats the piss out of waking up in the middle of the night with a bowie knife buried to the hilt in my abdomen.

Link Posted: 5/22/2009 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't fuck around with this.

I did the stubborn typical guy thing and fought my wife when she tried to take me to the doctor with symptoms like yours.

A week later I had pancreatitis, damn near died and had to be in the hospital much longer than I would have if I had just gone in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/22/2009 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Been there also. Had mine taken out in 1997. In the last five years Ive had....

1 Shoulder surgery

3 Knee surgeries

2 Ankle surgeries

2 Kidney stones

Have to get another ankle surgery June 9th

I am pretty sick of being on crutches and in pain all the time. The Gallbladder was one of the easier ones.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 12:21:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Had my appendix out 6 weeks ago and even before then I was having what I now believe is mild gallbladder pain, but didn't know at the time. The doctor was poking around and found pain both were my appendix was and where my gallbladder still is, but by then they had me so pumped full of morphine I could barely speak.

I'm gonna be a bit cranky if I end up having to have my gall bladder removed so soon after the appendectomy when I could have had them both done at the same time for much cheaper.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 8:06:21 AM EDT
[#19]
I had dull pain for the rest of the day.  I took some Tums when it started to get very uncomfortable and the pain subsided.

I woke up this morning feeling fine.  I'm sure the problem is still there, so I'll see a doctor next week.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#20]
You 100% sure it's not kidney stones?
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 8:14:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Had gall bladder taken out last year. Uncomfortable but nothing remarkable. I feel a whole lot better. Doc said I didn't have stone. I had f'n rocks. Had to enlarge the hole to get them out. had shoulder surgery (trim, pins, ect) two weeks after that. Getting old sucks
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm not 100% sure of anything except that it hurt like a mofo.    I also felt bloated all day, even though I ate and drank very little.

Another thing I noticed yesterday was that my urine was very dark.  I wasn't dehydrated enough to cause urine that was almost brown in color.

This morning, my urine is closer to a normal color.  Not sure what this means, though I guess it could be related to my kidneys.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I had mine out about 9 years ago and had to change nothing about my diet.  I can eat anything with no problems.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Don't mess around!!!!  I had my gall bladder out several years ago and only by the grace of God am i still here.  Several months before i finally had surgery i had a short episode of pain just below my ribcage. Just thought it was gas or something by the way it felt. Fast forward to July, at work i get the pains from hell. Sweating and shivers like i've never felt before. The ride home from work it only got worse. My normal half hour drive turned into an hour and a half. Had to pull over constantly to throw up. At this point i'm thinking i have a severe case of food poisoning. Finally make it home and into the house. The next hour is spent going to and from the bathroom to throw up. I take the phone with me the last time because i barely made it off the floor the time before.
 I finally call the soon to be EX wife to say i need someone to take me to the hospital. She knew if i was calling at 2 A.M. saying i needed to go to a hospital i must have been half dead.   At the hospaital after a ton of tests a very sleepy looking surgeon walks in. The ER doc called him in becauseof me. The surgeon says i need surgery ASAP
 Fast forward to after surgery. They had to cut me open to remove mine. No scope for me. Doc comes in later on to tell me what happened. Had 2 gall stones that plugged the duct.  Said it was the WORST he had ever seen and said that much longer my gall bladder would have burst.  Took mine out whole because he was worried about it being Gangrenous(sp) Gang Grene in your abdominal cavity= death. Pathology confirmed gang grene on the inside.
So don't mess around. My case was the exception but why take the chance.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#25]
I went to the ER on 5/14, with a gallbladder attack. Major pain. Very high bilirubin levels.

Underwent a procedure on 5/15 to remove 4 small stones that were blocking the bile from draining. Bilirubin levels normalized somewhat.

Gallbladder was removed on 5/18. Came home 5/19 and everything is great so far.  Glad the little b*tch is gone, the last 2 weeks have been crazy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 9:46:34 AM EDT
[#26]
yeesh...
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Gee, when I brought up my symptoms to the docs they told me that there was no way my abdominal pain could POSSIBLY be related to my back pain!!  

Of course, mine is mild in comparison, so . . .
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#28]
My dad was just diagnosed with stones and he's pretty freaked out about it.

It's pretty obvious he's going to need surgery, but he cant even get a pre op exam until July... That just seems retarded to me.

"Hey this might kill you! Let's make an appointment 2 months from now to check it out!"  Military hospitals FTL
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#29]
My wife did the natural flush and has been problem free ever since. She literally "flushed" her problems after the flush.

We used to by TUMS by the pallet load.

I do understand that there is some danger in this though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not 100% sure of anything except that it hurt like a mofo.    I also felt bloated all day, even though I ate and drank very little.

Another thing I noticed yesterday was that my urine was very dark.  I wasn't dehydrated enough to cause urine that was almost brown in color.

This morning, my urine is closer to a normal color.  Not sure what this means, though I guess it could be related to my kidneys.

You have a fucking kidney stone!

I've had several. Worst one was last year when I had to have surgery for it. Had another one a few weeks back. Your piss will be dark because it's tearing up the tube between your kidney and bladder while it's passing through.

I had a few before I ever realized what it was but my piss would always look brown afterwards and I just thought it's because I was really dehydrated or something but it's the blood. If it's bad enough your piss will be blood red like there's no piss in it at all.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Also, many times they will come in clusters. I might have one or two little ones that hurt but I'm still functioning and it usually ends with a big one that pretty much incapacitates me. I'll be in the floor having to think about breathing because it hurts so much. They might come over the course of several weeks and then I'll be fine for a year or years.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had several. Worst one was last year when I had to have surgery for it. Had another one a few weeks back. Your piss will be dark because it's tearing up the tube between your kidney and bladder while it's passing through.

I had a few before I ever realized what it was but my piss would always look brown afterwards and I just thought it's because I was really dehydrated or something but it's the blood. If it's bad enough your piss will be blood red like there's no piss in it at all.

So how come it hurt really bad yesterday but now I'm ok?

Also, why did the Tums make me feel better?
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not 100% sure of anything except that it hurt like a mofo.  
 I also felt bloated all day, even though I ate and drank very little.

Your gallbladder can cause your pee to be the color of raspberry iced tea.  When you get to this point get to the doctor ASAP.  Your bilirubin levels are really high at this point.  I had gallbladder attacks for well over 6 months.  The docs kept misdiagnosing me and I would puke for weeks and then be alright.  Eventually my pee turned that color and my hair started falling out.  I was very ill and I was going into liver failure.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might have a kidney stone that will put me in the floor for 30 minutes and then the pain will stop within seconds. As soon as the stone passes into your bladder the pain will usually stop pretty much instantly. It can also come in cycles, where it will hurt like hell for a little while and then ease up then hurt again and ease up, etc. But when it stops it stops.

I had one while I was at work once, it was bad enough that I wanted to lay down so I took my lunch and went home for an hour then it stopped and I come right back to work. I was fine except for brown piss the next time I pissed.

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Call your doctor today and make an appt.  You'll get an ultrasound to check for gallstones probably.

If you do end up getting the gallbladder out don't worry - it's a pretty simple procedure done laproscopically and there's very little risk.

Let us know what you find out.  FWIW I have gallstones too (confirmed via ultrasound a couple weeks ago) and am trying to rule out a few other things before I get the surgery.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 12:39:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I did the stubborn typical guy thing and fought my wife when she tried to take me to the doctor with symptoms like yours.

A week later I had pancreatitis, damn near died and had to be in the hospital much longer than I would have if I had just gone in the first place.

My gall bladder problems developed into pancreatitis...worst pain I EVER had!......I had laproscopic surgery,which went very well,and the recovery was a piece of cake with very little pain or soreness.And I didn't have to change my diet
afterwards.
                 Good luck!!
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!

I had mine out last fall.  I got a lot of ARFCOM time in during recovery.  It's not that bad of a surgery.  Go there, go to sleep and wake up a little sore and missing an organ!  Nothing to it!

Link Posted: 5/23/2009 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#38]
I've been thourgh it all over a period of 8 years beginning with gall bladder attack and removal, pancreatitis, scar tissue in the
liver ducts, liver duct stents, etc. etc.  The one issue that I recall as being particularly signficant (and this was after the gb was long gone for several years) was the urine being the color of cola (as in Pepsi, or Coke).  This was a big time issue as I can best remember through the morphine fog.

If your insurance company has a "call-in" number to a nurse to use when the doc isn't available (Blue Cross has such a thing here in AZ), make a list of your symptoms––be sure and mention the urine color––and CALL THE NUMBER.  I called my doc after enduring the symptoms silently for several days and his direction was get to the ER NOW.  

Chances are this would be over-reaction but that's the side you want to error on.  Talk to a medical professinal today and take their advice––its a holiday weekend, and you've got three days to go.  Chances are if you get to see your GP, he's gonna send you to the ER anyway.

FYI, I do remember the classic home remedy test for GB problems.  Lie flat on you back on the floor.  Have someone press moderately on your right side just below the ribcage.  This shouldn't be too uncomfortable.  Now release the pressure quickly.  With GB problems the pain should be severe for a few seconds.

After 8+ years of this B.S., I have no discomfort or dietary restrictions.  I do have a big zipper scar across my gut.  They were looking for all of the worst possibilities, including liver and pancreatic cancer, but found nothing but some plugged up ducts.  Good luck and report back.  Get some professional advice NOW.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 2:01:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Same here with pancreatitis. The gallbladder surgery ended up being fairly easy. I've not had any digestion problems since.

As to the continuing surgery:

I had my appendix out , gall bladder out, hernia surgery and recently a prostatectomy, all over a period of a few years. The hernia surgery was the worst.
Link Posted: 5/23/2009 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 5:31:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Going for an ultrasound in the morning.

Went to the doc today and she said the symptoms all sound like a classic case of gallstones.  I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow.

For those who have had gallbladder problems, did you have a problem losing weight when your gallbladder was acting up?

I've struggled with my weight for a long time and it's usually pretty easy for me to lose but for the past month I've cut calories and fat, started lifting weights, increased cardio, and been a lot more active overall but I haven't lost a single pound.  I've never been this active and maintained a healthy diet without losing weight.
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Don't wait until tomorrow. Go now to the ER.

My mother had hers out in 1992. Turns out it was filled with cancer. She died in 1996, one of three recorded cases in history of melanoma of the gall bladder. They actually  brought med students in to look at her because it was so rare.
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Hope you get it worked out. I've been going through some abdominal issues myself.

I've had constant pain for going on 8 months now that still isn't diagnosed, which is to say i haven't been back to the doctor in 5 months. I've had discomfort 100% of the time mostly on my right side under my ribcage and sometimes above my navel. It will often hurt in my back, and many times only in my back. The pain has migrated a few times which is what has stumped my doctor. No other symptoms to go along with it at all except for some loose stool which i've always suffered from. Had blood work done, had an ultra sound, been to the doctor 4 times and he seems to think it's nothing. It never really "hurts" per say, but it is very uncomfortable and has really affected my life. I hope for your sake it is something that you can just get "fixed" because not knowing has been the worst part for me. Good luck.

Been enjoying this fun game since 2003. They keep shooting me with ultra-sound, and nothing turns up. One day, it's going to flair up and I'll be in an ER somewhere contemplating my demise.

Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

My dad was just diagnosed with stones and he's pretty freaked out about it.

It's pretty obvious he's going to need surgery, but he cant even get a pre op exam until July... That just seems retarded to me.

"Hey this might kill you! Let's make an appointment 2 months from now to check it out!"  Military hospitals FTL

Oh look - it's the future of ObamaCare.

Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
For those who have had gallbladder problems, did you have a problem losing weight when your gallbladder was acting up?

Nope.  I had a problem maintaining my weight because every time I ate, no matter what I ate, I threw up.

I had my gallbladder out over ten years ago when I was in my early 20's.  Gallstones run in the family - I was 13 years old when I had my first attack.  We all thought it was food poisoning since I got feverish, sweaty, threw up, and then I was fine.  This went on for almost ten years since no one ever considered it possible that a teenager could have gallstones.

Get the surgery ASAP.  Get the surgery ASAP.  Get the surgery ASAP.  It's an easy op if done before the stones block up the bile ducts and turn it into a life-threatening emergency.
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't wait until tomorrow. Go now to the ER.  

My mother had hers out in 1992. Turns out it was filled with cancer. She died in 1996, one of three recorded cases in history of melanoma of the gall bladder. They actually  brought med students in to look at her because it was so rare.

Read the thread.    Specifically my post that was immediately above yours.
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#47]
My Brother-in-law gets them. His Dr. told him to drink a glass of red wine when it hit's. He thought he was joking but tried it anyway, he said they hurt so bad he would try anything. He said it works almost instantly.

Give it a shot.

no pun intended.
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:18:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Non-surgical treatment is very unlikely to work and would take a long time.
You sound fairy sick and might need surgery more urgently.
If you have cholecystitis waiting isnt going to be a good idea.
Get checked out.

Are you calling him gay?

If you have to get it taken out, laparoscopic surgery has made it a much more palatable operation.
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Going for an ultrasound in the morning.

Went to the doc today and she said the symptoms all sound like a classic case of gallstones.  I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow.

I've struggled with my weight for a long time and it's usually pretty easy for me to lose but for the past month I've cut calories and fat, started lifting weights, increased cardio, and been a lot more active overall but I haven't lost a single pound.  I've never been this active and maintained a healthy diet without losing weight.

Quite the opposite. I pretty much stopped eating for several years, as just about anything would trigger an attack.

When it finally got diagnosed, they wanted to pull mine out. However, I didn't (and don't) get stones, and they couldn't offer any hard benefits that it would bring me. I scheduled an appointment down the road to go over surgery options again, but went out to do some looking around for myself. I found several people who had their gallbladders removed; none suffered from the pain attacks, but still had issues with "bathroom attacks", especially after oily foods. And since I didn't ever have stones (just poor function and "sludge"), I couldn't find any other supporting reasons for surgery. Now, had I had gallstones, I would have gone for the surgery and been done with it. Instead, I decided to see what I could do first. By radically changing my diet, and then slowly ramping things back to normal, more or less, I have been able to keep things under control for the past 4 years. Could this work for you? I have no idea. All I know is that is has worked out for me. But again, I'm on the less-extreme side of things, without any history of gallstones.

BTW, it took more than six years for me to get a proper diagnosis. Why? Well, because statistically, I'm not "supposed" to have such problems. I'm a young (early 20s) male who suffers from gallbladder disease, severe chronic migranes, and hypothyroidism. All "normally" occurring in females when on the young end of things (though gallbladder disease and hypothyroidism are not uncommon in middle-aged+ males, of course).
Link Posted: 5/26/2009 6:24:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been reading some stuff online about that.  There are a few non-surgical options, it seems.

One website said that if I cut out all meat and dairy, I won't have gallbladder problems anymore.  Basically, it was some group pushing veganism as a cure to everything.

stay away from those silly flushes and see a doc.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top