Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 5:05:17 AM EDT
 I was finally able to send this off! I've never felt so welcome nor be able to contribute at anything on the internet before this site. You all have made me feel right at home and I thank you all. If any of you need help w/anything let me know . My e-mail and IM is always up so drop me a line. Now if I can learn how to post pics , I'll be able to give a little more to the site. Take care.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Crap.  Now we have to go clean out all the bad talking about you we did in the team forum before you can go in there.

Clean up isle 4!

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:11:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Crap.  Now we have to go clean out all the bad talking about you we did in the team forum before you can go in there.

Clean up isle 4!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH, that was too funny. Don't let that stop ya. I enjoy getting ribbed about this and that.Take care.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:12:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top