Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/30/2001 7:30:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/30/2001 7:54:28 PM EST by Santyth]
Revisting this since I've got some specific questions that haven't really been talked about anywhere. That being said... I'm currently on vacation in Arizona, from Georgia. I have my AR here fitted with it's 50AE Tromix upper. The upper is for sale, but if I decided I had to sell the complete rifle here, what would I have to do, not being a resident of the state? I assume an FFL or Pawn Shop could buy it from me no problem here. What about an individual? Would we both be able to go to an FFL and do the transfer legally that way, in person? Not that I have a buyer right now.. Original guy didn't come through.. [:(!]
Top Top