Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 12:50:02 PM EDT
Got to ask this question. How much should I ask for this boat.
I have a 86 13' super sport, 2002 - 30hp Honda 4 stroke in mint condition, serviced each season for storage through the winter. Had fiberglass re-done on the bottom due to previous owner damage in 2002, Hummingbird 400 TX fish finder w/ triple beam transducer with speed and temp. Yacht club galvanized trailer new in 2002 w/ spare tire and guide on posts to make it easier to load the Whaler. May extras... Fberglass Keel proctive strips, new in the box (need to be installed). Two seats new in the box with swivel mounts, Minnkota 36 ft pound transom mount trolling motor, Marine deep cycle battery with charger and battery is in a case with charge indicator. Just put on a new bow light and purchased a battery operated stern light. Have two trolling rod holders installed in the aft of the boat. Still have the rails for the interior. I removed them for bass fishing. Everything is in great condition.

I am thinking $4000.00 firm. Motor 2 years ago cost $5000.00
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top