Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 2:00:54 PM EDT
I cannot believe these two.  Talk about political posturing and grandstanding.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 2:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's really punish Afghanastan big time.  We send them the Clintons, Schumer, Fienstien, Ted Kennedy, Rosie, Janet Reno and (due to the extensive brainwashing he received at the hands of the communist) McCain.  That would generate more punishment on that country than a nuke!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I cannot believe these two.  Talk about political posturing and grandstanding.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

[puke]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Listen up gang
Chuckie is running for Gov
and you know the Bitch wants to run the whole show.

Every time they open their yaps I want to PUKE!
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 4:28:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't believe those 2 pricks are my senators. The majority of the state didn't even vote for hillary. Out of the 57 counties in upstate NY, on 7 voted for Hillary.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Like W-not a majority
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 10:57:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got four words to describe Ms. Klinton. Can't Understand National Tragedy!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:46:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Ugh!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#8]
NBC has had McCain on every day for the last three days.  He's playing armchair quarterback ready to criticise any mistake the Bush administration might make in handling this situation.  What a dick!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:30:12 AM EDT
[#9]
McCain has to get his sound bites while he can. He's a short timer. There is already recall efforts in the works for him. He might be around less time than Condit.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:16:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
McCain has to get his sound bites while he can. He's a short timer. There is already recall efforts in the works for him.
View Quote

I hope you folks in AZ send McCain packing, what a poor excuse for calling himself an American.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#11]
The sight of Hitlary Klinton mumbling the words to "God Bless America" made me sick! She doesn't give a damn about either. I am still wondering about the connection (if any) between the BOSTON based Islamic group that donated $$$ to H.Klinton's Senate campaign and the fact that two of the terrorist flights originated out of BOSTON.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top