Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 11:04:08 AM EDT
Scrubs is one of the best shows on TV and one of the few worth watching.

That is all.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#1]
funny show - missed it while it was gone.

Last night was a little overboard with all the flashbacks, but most times it's one of the best on tv.

I'd like to see a thursday lineup with scrubs, arrested development, my name is earl, and the office.

That would be some damn good TV.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#2]
The writers for that show must be some very weird folks. We find it to be very entertaining.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:07:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Luv it.

Boy, they are really pushing the JD & Terk (Turk?) man-love-infatuation thing......
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Luv it.

Boy, they are really pushing the JD & Terk (Turk?) man-love-infatuation thing......

apparently they're best friends in real life

that has to be a little weird.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Shit, and here I thought you were gonna be talking about my pajamas...........

Mike

ps - sounds like network TV to me, which I don't watch as it'll make ya stupid
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:22:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Best first-run comedy on TV today IMHO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Spent a lot of time wearing them, make good PJ's
I don't watch network tv as it sucks the brain cells out. But if they have a good medical advisor the humor will be very dark and crazy. Work in a medical profession and it just happens to you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:24:17 AM EDT
[#8]
excellent show, though the new season hasn't been as entertaining as past seasons, I still don't miss it
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#9]
I dig the show. I missed it last night though, bummer.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
funny show - missed it while it was gone.

Last night was a little overboard with all the flashbacks, but most times it's one of the best on tv.

I'd like to see a thursday lineup with scrubs, arrested development, my name is earl, and the office.

That would be some damn good TV.

Yeah, that one wasn't my favorite, but the other one with the Wizard of Oz references was very funny and smart. I like Zach Braff's work.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Shit, and here I thought you were gonna be talking about my pajamas...........

Mike

Check it out sometime, it's actually pretty smart. Not just mindless stupidity like most sitcoms.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I wished they had gone a little further with the OZ jokes.
Like she should have done the what a world what a world bit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Got seasons 1 and 2 on DVD for Christmas...love the clever humor in that show.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That is all.

+1 and I'd like to bang Sarah Chalke like she was a pair of bongos.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Only show I will sit and watch completely thru.....
granted I happen to catch it
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Got seasons 1+2 on DVD.  Great show.  Big fan.  I hope that they keep up the quality for a long time.  

Missed it last night
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If I were a single man, that would get a +1 worthy of "The Todd."

(There's something captivating about her...)
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Whaddya got to lose?  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I were a single man, that would get a +1 worthy of "The Todd."

(There's something captivating about her...)

I'd hit her like a drunk driver...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#20]
yep great show, and I got to see my company's new comercial during it too . There goes my raise
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#21]
when is this show on? I have seen it a few times and it was great.   my favorite was the one where the janitor was hungover.        [janitor\]I'd move, but I think i'd just fall over[janitor\]           then later in the background he is face down passed out in the hallway
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#22]
And it's also some of the most comfortable around the house clothes you'll ever wear.  Great as pajamas.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
when is this show on? I have seen it a few times and it was great.   my favorite was the one where the janitor was hungover.        [janitor\]I'd move, but I think i'd just fall over[janitor\]           then later in the background he is face down passed out in the hallway

tuesdays between 8 and 9.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be 8 and 9 CST. It's on 9-10 EST (since EST/PST is the baseline for everything else...)
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be 8 and 9 CST. It's on 9-10 EST (since EST/PST is the baseline for everything else...)

yeah, but I saw he was wisconsin, so he'd be in the central time zone.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, but I saw he was wisconsin, so he'd be in the central time zone.

Haha ok, that's reasonable
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey did I mention I'd really like to bang Sarah Chalke ? I'd even, like, be nice to her.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Inflatable Five!

Never miss the show.  I ran through Season 2 on DVD in about two days.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#29]
What I ike about Scrubs, The Office, and My Name is Earl is that there is no fake laugh track to cue you in to when to laugh.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is all.

+1

In front of My Mama

Also, Dr. Cox is the funniest fucking character on TV since Archie Bunker and Fred G. Sanford.

SG
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:48:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Being in medicine I usually avoid any 'medical' shows, but Scrubs is fucking hilarious.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:13:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I like the show, but I still don't get Zach's character's issue with banging the hot blonde doctor? WTF?????????
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:46:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I like the show, but I still don't get Zach's character's issue with banging the hot blonde doctor? WTF?????????

Watch Season 1, they did sleep together and dated for like 3 weeks, but it crumbled fast.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:47:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Also, Dr. Cox is the funniest fucking character on TV since Archie Bunker and Fred G. Sanford.

SG

I love Dr. Cox. He's maybe one of the most dynamic characters on there. He's the voice of reason and the voice of good, even if he does act like an asshole. HE's funny as all hell too!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Watch Season 1, they did sleep together and dated for like 3 weeks, but it crumbled fast.

Also watch S4, when JD pretty much shat all over Eliot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top