Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like this. Keep throwing your tantrums and see what it gets you at election time.

But then again, maybe I'm giving Americans too much credit
View Quote
Way too much credit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:30:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does double jeopardy apply to impeachment of a president?

ETA: Of course they will impeach with different articles next time.
View Quote
Maybe they will try "double secret impeachment"...
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#4]
“He will not be acquitted,” Pelosi said Thursday. “You cannot be acquitted if you don't have a trial, and you don't have a trial if you don't have witnesses and documentation and that.”

Of course, to have a trial to determine if he committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" you need to allege a crime.  Which the house didn't. So suck it, nancy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The House Dems have publicly stated they have other articles of impeachment waiting on standby in case these fail.  They want to hamstring the entire Congress with this bullshit.
View Quote
I'm super OK with Congress doing nothing,  especially if it has the side benefit of demonstrating the dems are a bunch of petulant lunatics
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]
They're not actually questioning the legality of the acquittal, they're merely applying their false  morality in order to continue their propaganda mantra that President Trump's Presidency isn't legitimate.

A mantra initiated by Hillary Clinton's "resist movement" and followed up by the "Russia" accusations culminating with their fruitless Mueller travesty.

Fuckem'.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:39:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm super OK with Congress doing nothing,  especially if it has the side benefit of demonstrating the dems are a bunch of petulant lunatics
View Quote
I'm there.  We are well past anything useful happening anyway.  If they want to stop making more bullshit laws and leave me the fuck alone for another 8 months, that's a win.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck Pelosi with with a cactus wrapped in rusty barbed wire.  That out of control leftist loon has been blown out of the water, she lost, end of story.
We have a Constitution for a reason, the reason now is Democrats!
The rules are very clear, the House does the investigation, then passes the information to the Senate to vote on the said facts presented.  The investigation is over by the time it reaches the Senate.  End of story.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Pelosi doesn't understand this isn't Burger King.  You don't get it your way, right away.
View Quote
You don't get it your way, right away at BK either.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I dont accept their refusal to accept.  What now, bitches?
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL @ their only source is the most left wing, fart sniffing newspaper that doesn't even name sources.

I
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#17]
New poll shows that 1 out of 3 dummocraps is as stupid as the other 2
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#18]
The left have gone full fucking retard.  They don't have a problem telling us that they will do whatever they want and will go after President Trump no matter what.  They are not hiding the fact that taking him down is their life's mission now.

Fuck those commie cunts!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Cool....if that's the way it works from now on....

I won't accept any new gun laws (or past ones for that matter). Yo Dillon, make me up a minigun in 22LR (ammo expensive)
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:51:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This isn't about removing Trump.  They NEVER had the votes and it is extremely unlikely that they ever will.

This is just a continuation of OMB syndrome and will be brought up again and again until the election and well into his 2nd term.  They WILL not accept him as president and will NOT stop trying to remove him by any means necessary.

This whole debacle goes back to cocaine mitch not confirming Obama's Supreme Court appointment.  They had a real chance to tip the balance of power on the court for decades to come and they lost.  Now with the febreeze on RBG starting to fail they are panicking. A 6 - 3 court would have massive implications for decades to come. Roe V Wade would be in serious jeopardy, and they know it.

Next up will be a repeat of the Kavanaugh hearings. Followed by some new impeachment scandal, etc etc rinse and repeat.  Trump just needs to power through and watch his back.
View Quote
I think you are 100% right.  Well said too.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#21]
He will forever be acquitted.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Nah bro.
The OTHER one.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:55:46 PM EDT
[#24]
So if they don't accept the acquittal, does that mean that they finally recognize he won the 2016 election and is therefore president to begin with?

I'm so confused
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#25]
All of them!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Might as well just make shit up as you go if no one will stop you.
View Quote
Isn’t that what they’ve been doing since the 2016 election?
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#27]
She has no choice but accept it. What's she gonna do, look even more stupid?
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
This isn't about removing Trump.  They NEVER had the votes and it is extremely unlikely that they ever will.

This is just a continuation of OMB syndrome and will be brought up again and again until the election and well into his 2nd term.  They WILL not accept him as president and will NOT stop trying to remove him by any means necessary.

This whole debacle goes back to cocaine mitch not confirming Obama's Supreme Court appointment.  They had a real chance to tip the balance of power on the court for decades to come and they lost.  Now with the febreeze on RBG starting to fail they are panicking. A 6 - 3 court would have massive implications for decades to come. Roe V Wade would be in serious jeopardy, and they know it.

Next up will be a repeat of the Kavanaugh hearings. Followed by some new impeachment scandal, etc etc rinse and repeat.  Trump just needs to power through and watch his back.
View Quote
Pretty much this. I'd also expect a wave of violent protests to intimidate the public. That will backfire too.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:01:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She has no choice but accept it. What's she gonna do, look even more stupid?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:01:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
you want to lose an election?  tell america a second trump term means we lose row v wade.  that's how you lose an election.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#33]
I truly hope that people are waking up to what's going on.

Democrats are calling anything that doesn't go their way "illegitimate." Hopefully we're witnessing a major political party commit suicide in real time, if not the country is fucked.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What are they going to do? Throw a tantrum?
View Quote
Impeach him again and again and again
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#35]
More projecting from the Libs.  Surprise.

Aren't these the same nutballs that said if Trump didn't accept the election results in 2016, the entire country would fall?  That we MUST accept the results of the process??

So how is this ANY different?
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fuck Pelosi with with a cactus wrapped in rusty barbed wire.  That out of control leftist loon has been blown out of the water, she lost, end of story.
We have a Constitution for a reason, the reason now is Democrats!
The rules are very clear, the House does the investigation, then passes the information to the Senate to vote on the said facts presented.  The investigation is over by the time it reaches the Senate.  End of story.
View Quote
The left has never played by the rules, even the ones they write.

If the left followed the rules, I would be able to cash and carry a machine gun from the local hardware store.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
They lose, GAME OVER.
View Quote
With evil, it's never over.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Article 1 Section 3 The SENATE shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Pound sand!
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Meh.  The Dem leaders don’t accept Trump presidency as legitimate either so now they can be 0-2.

Every day I think "They can't make themselves look more idiotic.", but they do.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:08:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
New poll shows that 1 out of 3 dummocraps is as stupid as the other 2
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just want to see a good ole' fashioned fist fight breakout on the Senate floor.
View Quote
Yes!

I want to see Jim Jordan wreck house.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Fox News

Who do they think they are?  How can they think that they have ANY authority here to decide that?  So the senate votes to acquit, and the Speaker of the House says "Sorry Senate, I don't like how you did it, so it doesn't count."  WTF?
View Quote
They can refuse to accept an acquittal if they want.  But they do have to abide by it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#44]
"... written in permanent ink!"
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There you go.

Anything that doesn't result in them having absolute power is "illegitimate" and therefore evil, which means they don't have to be concerned with any pesky bullshit like precedent, rules, or laws.

As you saw with the house impeachment circus where they didn't allow the president to present any witnesses, still have key evidence under lock and key, and kept the Republicans from doing anything other than questioning a select few witnesses ignoring the product of those questions.

These people are 100% on the banana republic boat. which is why they all need to be run out of town.
View Quote
If they want to build a world in which there are no rules, they may quickly find out that they don't like it much.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Not sure these crazy ass Democrats understand how all this works
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There is a giant robot behind him ...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
There is a giant robot behind him ...
It's his pet. You get to walk like that when you have a giant robot following you around obeying your commands.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:12:23 PM EDT
[#49]
And hoes gonna hoe.
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 3:13:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If that happens they should immediately start another impeachment trial, on them.
View Quote
Oh, there will be more articles of impeachment.  One after another until the communists lose the House.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top