Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/6/2014 4:05:17 PM EST
Hey Guys,

Looking to move into a raven phantom holster. Wondering what the best combo of clips etc is. I think I'll go with the g19 holster but i want the ability to wear inside or outside the waistband. What's the best clip combo etc...
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:11:55 PM EST
I have a dedicated IWB holster and a dedicated OWB holster. I like that better than trying some combo OWB/IWB deal.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:13:11 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pointman12:
I have a dedicated IWB holster and a dedicated OWB holster. I like that better than trying some combo OWB/IWB deal.
View Quote

I carry in an mtac but would like to try all kydex, that will stay primary ITWB with the price of the extra clips pretty minimal I just want that option to try all kydex in the waistband....

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:17:03 PM EST

Mine is strictly OWB so no feedback on clip suggestions but will give the brand an A+
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:22:00 PM EST
I went with the DIY over hooks on my RCS holster after trying most all combo's. The RCS pancakes are second best.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:22:53 PM EST
The word you're looking for is "teach".

I use Ravens both in OWB form for IDPA, and IWB form for CCW. I found the normal OWB loops to be too small to work with the belts I use. The pancake wings worked a lot better. Unless you want to tuck your shirt, there's no reason to use anything other than the normal soft loops for IWB.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:26:20 PM EST
Raven is way overpriced. there are cheaper options out there if you look.

Course i make my own so i only have about $5 in a holster

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 4:49:58 PM EST
LOCKTITE LOCKTITE LOCKTITE

Otherwise one day you will find your holster on the ground because the screws backed out. They are not setup with locktite from the factory so you gotta adjust it and do it yourself. I was wearing it for work when i got home and a bottom screw and fastener had worked its way out and disappeared, I had to order new ones.
Top Top