Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 4:57:47 PM EDT
I'm flying to Nashville tomorrow for a job interview for CT and MRI with a Vanderbilt outpatient clinic.  This is the kind of job that will make it possible to completely support my family and even add one or two more arrows to the ol' quiver.

I'll be interviewing around 9:30 or 10am, so if y'all could pray for me, I would really appreciate that.  After that, I have the rest of the day free, so I just might have to find a gun range or something.

thanks!
loonybin
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
***Deleted<va-gunnut>***
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Feeding your family is never a trivial matter.

To seek Christs blessing on employment is not trivial either. We spend an enormous amount of our time at work, and having Christs blessing on this activity is rather a good idea.

Best of luck Loony.

Dram
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:17:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Feeding your family is never a trivial matter.

To seek Christs blessing on employment is not trivial either. We spend an enormous amount of our time at work, and having Christs blessing on this activity is rather a good idea.

Best of luck Loony.

Dram

***Edited<va-gunnut>***
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
You got it looney..Even if they are from a Protestant!

Which means that if you get the job, it was because of our prayers... If not, it's because the catholic prayers blocked them..

Just kidding..

Best hopes for you and your family..

Az_Redneck

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Prayers sent.

ETA was this originally in GD? Looks like it was at first judging by the helpful responses Sysop gave.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#6]
prayers on the way!  Good Luck! Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:02:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:37:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Inbound.

I pray that our Heavenly Father open doors to guide you into the position that's right for you.

Remember, He really does know best and only wants good for His children!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:14:59 AM EDT
[#9]
May Our Lord assist you in every way in your efforts to support your family.

He's a 'Family' Fellow, too, you know.

Eric The(IdleHandsAndAll)Hun
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:40:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Prayers sent!  Best wishes!  May God bless you and your family.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the prayers, everyone!  I just got back today from Nashville, and I think things went well.  The pay wouldn't be as much as I was expecting it to be, but I think it'll still be possible.  Might need a few hours of overtime to meet the budget, but nothing excessive.  I would still have most of my weekends free to take the boys out into the woods for the hiking/camping/hunting/fishing/shooting expeditions and get them to the gun ranges as they get older.  I even managed to contact some homeschoolers there, so we wouldn't be completely out of the local loop.

Now let's just see if that's where the Lord wants us.  I've got a job opening in Hutchinson, KS for a Cath Lab position, also, and I might (hopefully) have to decide between the two.  Oh, to have that "problem!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top