Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 11:00:53 AM EDT
10/22 Pocket Rifle, 5.5" barrel, 1:9 twist Green Mountain so as to use SSS Aguila ammo, TAC-65 suppressor, match trigger, folding stock - WOW!  Functions flawlessly, getting under 1" groups so far at 25 yards (all I shot today), using a Fujinon 3-9x scope (very nice optic).  Going to slap on the Mueller CQB scope when it comes out.

AR-15 9mm, 8.5" barrel, all the goodies (Mag-Tech stock, grip, vertical foregrip, Oly Arms FIRSH rails, Eotech) and a suppressor made by a small outfit in TN.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Cats Ass.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:02:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh my. Me likey.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Cats Ass.

ROFL - I just noticed my bad-ass cat, Max, looking over the gun in one pic.  Probably figuring out how to use it on the dog.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I just wish I could have shot both without my ears on and with everyone else on the range not shooting so I could really hear how quiet they were.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Bama, likes the 10/22. Sweet.

ETA: Add a light attachment, purrfect cat gun.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice, I think those look pretty damned good.  All though I have to say the Fujinon scope looks a little weird on the 10/22 but still is an awesome gun.  I will tell you though if you shoot that 10/22 without ears make damned sure the suppressor is still on it I found out the hard way.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nice, I think those look pretty damned good.  All though I have to say the Fujinon scope looks a little weird on the 10/22 but still is an awesome gun.  I will tell you though if you shoot that 10/22 without ears make damned sure the suppressor is still on it I found out the hard way.

True dat!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top