Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:16:51 PM EDT
IN a little local bar in Florida. The guy had teh gay pink dress shirt on, fake tan, and slikey hair. I had to go over and ask if he was maybe from Jersey. He got a little pissed, and said he was from "The City". FOund out he has been here for like a year, and still dresses like that and shit...

Aviator
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Aviator this may sound like a brokeback question but, just what kind of bars are patronizing?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:22:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Aviator this may sound like a brokeback question but, just what kind of bars are patronizing?

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thats the weird part. It was just a small hole in the wall local beach bar. Locals in shorts, flip flops, jeans and cowboy boots. This guy stood out like a sore thumb.

Aviator
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I cant understand why any male would want to look like that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#5]
it helps them get laid.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally I think I would be counting the number of sheep tied to the hitching rail in front before I went in.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Personally I think I would be counting the number of sheep tied to the hitching rail in front before I went in.

This place had Goats  

Aviator
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#8]
About the same as camping with jackasses.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Do you normally approach gay looking  men in bars? He may have thought you wanted his number.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:42:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
it helps them get laid.

Laid by another dude, perhaps???
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:46:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Where's the picture of the guido kids with the homo hair?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:52:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This place had Goats  

Aviator

Upscale place, uhh.

Well it's better than holding a horses cock.
PS...When's your fist first date with him?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:54:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
IN a little local bar in Florida. The guy had teh gay pink dress shirt on, fake tan, and slikey hair. I had to go over and ask if he was maybe from Jersey. He got a little pissed, and said he was from "The City". FOund out he has been here for like a year, and still dresses like that and shit...

Aviator

What city?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:51:18 AM EDT
[#14]
ghey
what is worse, these losers score with girls...
dumb girls screwing dumb guys making our country more dumb offspring
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aviator

What city?

Cocoa Beach. A place called the Beach Shack. And yes, he had a hot chick with him.

Aviator
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it helps them get laid.

Laid by another dude, perhaps???

sadly, no.  many girls are hugely attracted to guys who dress/act like that.  i didn't believe it at first until i saw it firsthand with my own eyes.  must be some kind of mental disorder
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This place had Goats  

Aviator

do you have the rubber boots with the extra space to stick the hind legs in?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#18]
so the kid was dressed in something different, had a tan and a now fashionable hair style and he had a hot chick with him........sounds like he is doing something right.

With the SHOT show in Vegas this weekend I got to see plenty of people walking around in camo pants and tshirts, wearing their shooting shades and camo hats, and this was at saturday night at the Venetian and they DIDNT have any hot chicks surrounding them. I was at the SHOT show and can honestly say that alot of gun lovers could care less about what they dress like. If you dont care about the way that you look, or if you dont care that you are still wearing the clothes you bought back in the 80's then dont complain about other people who do care what they dress like.  If the chicks dig pink shirts and spikey hair and tans then bet your ass that you will be seeing tons of guys walking around in pink shirts and spikey hair with tans. Its all for the love of the PIE.

Anyways, he can always change his shirt and wash the gel out of his hair, but the memory of the PIE will be with him forever
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
so the kid was dressed in something different, had a tan and a now fashionable hair style and he had a hot chick with him........sounds like he is doing something right.

With the SHOT show in Vegas this weekend I got to see plenty of people walking around in camo pants and tshirts, wearing their shooting shades and camo hats, and this was at saturday night at the Venetian and they DIDNT have any hot chicks surrounding them. I was at the SHOT show and can honestly say that alot of gun lovers could care less about what they dress like. If you dont care about the way that you look, or if you dont care that you are still wearing the clothes you bought back in the 80's then dont complain about other people who do care what they dress like.  If the chicks dig pink shirts and spikey hair and tans then bet your ass that you will be seeing tons of guys walking around in pink shirts and spikey hair with tans. Its all for the love of the PIE.

Anyways, he can always change his shirt and wash the gel out of his hair, but the memory of the PIE will be with him forever

it's not the clothes, it's the attitude that goes with them.  we wouldn't make fun of these people's style of dress if they didn't act like such fucktards to go along with it.  i've had the displeasure to be around many gotti wannabees and i'm sick of them.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
it helps them get laid.

Yeah, by other fags.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it helps them get laid.

Yeah, by other fags.

Unfortunately dressing like that does attract women - mostly Jersey chicks.
It says "hey I have money!"
Sad to say, but they do get some pretty hot chicks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
sadly, no.  many girls are hugely attracted to guys who dress/act like that.  i didn't believe it at first until i saw it firsthand with my own eyes.  must be some kind of mental disorder

Being a teenage girl IS a mental disorder...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top