Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2002 7:18:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:I think she's hocking a new book. Be sure to take your blood pressure medication if you are listening
View Quote

Yes, she's hawking her book. As for blood pressure medicine, what possible new lies could this constantly lying douchebag come up with that we haven't heard before?

We need more laws?
She's not for banning guns?
She owns guns?
She's really a NRA recruiter?
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#2]
What in the hell are you listening to NPR for?  Not only is a bunch of liberal claptrap that our taxes pay for, worst of all it is boring!

I still catch my recovering liberal wife listening every once in a while.  She just can't quit cold turkey.

As far a Sara Brady, who cares?  She's done all the damage she can do.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 12:08:53 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL, did you mean Hawking or Hocking?  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 5:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Instead of listening to NPR, you ought to tune in G. Gordon Liddy.  He is much more entertaining and will probably do wonders for your blood pressure.

Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#5]
On NPR news this morning*, they mentioned that today was the anniversary of the OKC bombing — absolutely no mention of Waco. Why am I not surprised?

*(Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but NPR is the only station in town that devotes more than 3 minutes per hour to news.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top